NFL 2009-10: Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Phanan. Cute Irish Bono is looking for you or some shit and won't shut up about it.

She also, it should be mentioned, has 50 PMs that are really fucking good PMs. Like she can't delete even one of them to send you this message. Like, they're such good PMs.

Not agreeing or disagreeing, but for kicks, would love to see your 10 that are definitely better.
1 and 2 are easy of course, and you will be pleased to see that I prefer winning to stats, thus your motorcyle riding, alleged booty grabbing boy is fairly high on my list.

1. Brady
2. P. Manning
3. Brees
4. Roethlisberger
5. McNabb (That may shock folks, but the dude has made it to 356 NFC title games)
6. Rivers
7. Warner
8. Tractor Boy (Tyree still used stick'um)
9. Ryan
10. Romo
11. Palmer
12. Cutler
13. Rodgers

1 and 2 are easy of course, and you will be pleased to see that I prefer winning to stats, thus your motorcyle riding, alleged booty grabbing boy is fairly high on my list.

1. Brady
2. P. Manning
3. Brees
4. Roethlisberger
5. McNabb (That may shock folks, but the dude has made it to 356 NFC title games)
6. Rivers
7. Warner
9. Ryan
10. Romo
11. Palmer
12. Cutler
13. Rodgers

I like it. Hard to argue with....I'd have McNabb after Warner, maybe, that's about it.

I heard something about the Lions changing their logo? Is this true? I've always kinda liked the old one. Shame.

new-lions-logo-1.png

Lipstick on a pig or whatever the fuck.

1. Brady
2. P. Manning
3. Brees
4. Roethlisberger
6. Rivers
7. Warner
9. Ryan
10. Romo
11. Palmer
12. Cutler
13. Rodgers

your 13th ranked QB will be in the MVP discussion at the end of the year. :D

Well, I'm hoping Rodgers has a MVP type year as he is my QB for FF. GB has an easier schedule, their defense, although only preseason, has looked pretty good. He's got a ton of weapons on offense.

Hopefully he can stay healthy and at least duplicate last years numbers. It's really too bad the 49ers skipped on him for Alex Smith......though I think AS could have been a good QB in the West Coast offense.....but lack of stability and playmakers pretty much killed his career in San Fran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom