NFL 2008 Offseason Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it appears you all are like the league just want to shove this under the rug and forget about it. If you read some of the comments on the blog that links to the first story you can see that a lot of people think this is being hushed and brushed away because it's too much of a can of worms. If there were a real investigation it would involve too many other teams, highly placed people and embarrass the league. So for the sake of the pride of the NFL and they're just going to let this go and pretend nothing happened. I guess if something new comes out on another team, they'll cover it up, too, and nobody will care. Makes me wonder what role the commish himself may have in it and that's why he doesn't want this delved into. Ah such honor.

Arlen, is that you?

spygate will not go away

Joey Porter openly calls Pats cheaters

ESPN - Porter sounds off, says Patriots 'cheated' - NFL

Column writer says Bellicheck needs to be suspended

ESPN Page 2 - TMQ: Belichick needs to be suspended

Kurt Warner is bitter

ESPN - Ex-Ram Warner wants NFL to expand probe of Patriots - NFL

That Kurt Warner article is from February, after the bogus story about the walkthrough was published.

And Joey Porter is a tool.

Easterbrook doesn't even deserve a comment.

The astronauts intend to hold up the shirt to one of the shuttle’s windows and give it a good view of the Earth, then take a few photos before stowing it for the trip home. Once back on terra firma, they plan to return the much-traveled No. 10 to Manning at a Giants practice this summer.

f4c7e359f77e0f31bfdc8ac04ccca98f_elimanninginspace.jpg

Judging by the amount of discussion of it in this thread, apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't give a rat's ass about the Jason Taylor story. Irrelevant team and player past his prime, yet on ESPN it's all Jason, all the time. At least when it was TO...it was TO.

I would take him on the Pats though...something tells me Tuna Salad ain't letting that happen though.

Well yeah...ESPN and MTV have been a tight race to see who can reach the bottom of the toilet bowl first. It's a tie.

Well yeah...ESPN and MTV have been a tight race to see who can reach the bottom of the toilet bowl first. It's a tie.

MTV viewers expect garbage. ESPN viewers are pissed at the garbage shown and ESPN seems not to care. At least the Rick Reilly era is upon us now. :sick: I would like to seem them give Buzz Bissinger his own show though - that would make for great fun.

MTV viewers expect garbage. ESPN viewers are pissed at the garbage shown and ESPN seems not to care. At least the Rick Reilly era is upon us now. :sick: I would like to seem them give Buzz Bissinger his own show though - that would make for great fun.

Rick Reilly would have been a great pickup for ESPN about 15 years ago.

Anywho, this is a NFL thread, right? Apparently New England's turnstile on the right side of the offensive line got busted for illegal use of painkillers and participated in a sting operation against his dealer. Weird.

I suppose its appropriate that he retire now, he'll be eligible for the HoF same time as Brett Favvvvererere, so Favre can hold the door for Strahan to get easy access with no effort.

By Globe staff

Attleboro jewelry maker EA Dion, Inc. and police are searching for an estimated $2 million in precious metals and jewelry, including some Super Bowl rings for the New York Giants, stolen from the company this weekend, according to police and a published report.

Well isn't that a shame. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom