NFL 2008 Offseason Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I wouldn't put Brady in the "model hound" category. He def could be if he wanted but is not.

Huh? I thought those were bird watching shirts. You know, barn swallows, West African swallows, Jeter swallows etc.

I'm more interested in what will happen with Urlacher and the Bears. I can't imagine they'd actually trade him, but the Pats could use a linebacker...

he could suck for the rest of his career... he was still joe namath for one day

CTU2fan said:
I'm more interested in what will happen with Urlacher and the Bears. I can't imagine they'd actually trade him, but the Pats could use a linebacker...

this is true... they need someone who can bring down the immovable force which is eli manning.

Re: he could suck for the rest of his career... he was still joe namath for one day

Headache in a Suitcase said:

this is true... they need someone who can bring down the immovable force which is eli manning.

Shouldn't be too hard now that he's dragging a ball & chain behind him...boom tish :)

Anyone else sick of Brett "Diva" Favre? I don't understand why he can't just say he's never going to play again. You're retired, so move on!

phanan said:
Pats move down three spots, pick up an extra third round pick, save some money, and still get a linebacker.

:up:

Sounds fine and dandy, but I have no idea who Jerod Mayo is.

With the 14th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Chicago Bears select future hall-of-famer Chris Williams from Vanderbilt!!!!!!!!

speedracer said:

Well, he's considered to be at least the second best linebacker in the draft behind Rivers, and some people actually liked him better.

I was alternating between ESPN and NFL Network, and the draft guru on NFL Network (forget his name at the moment) liked Mayo better and thought the pick was fantastic.

Congratulations Headache, your new big-play receiver scored a 6 on the Wonderlic.

Should be exciting seeing him and Plaxico lined up on the outside, assuming that he doesn't get lost driving to the Meadowlands and isn't completely stoned when he plays.

Last edited:
Keith Rivers graduated from my high school the year before my freshman year, but it was still cool to see him be drafted in the top 10.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Keith Rivers graduated from my high school the year before my freshman year, but it was still cool to see him be drafted in the top 10.

That is definitely cool. :up:

I went to high school with J Leman, who was the University of Illinois' leading tackler for the last three years, and he lived two blocks away from me.

Sadly, he didn't get drafted today. He will most likely be signed as a free agent, though, and will get a shot to make a team. So there's still a chance that I will be able to say that I went to school with an NFL linebacker.

speedracer said:

zack_mayo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom