NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:

KC's non-existent passing game lets teams stack the box against Johnson. Expect a lot more of this.

No question about that, along with all the wear and tear that he was put through last season. I'm certainly glad I wasn't faced with the decsion of taking him in any fantasy draft.

He probably would have been my last pick as far as running backs go.

Thank god Willie Parker and Shaun Alexander are a little better :D

randhail said:

Is the Headache jinx as strong as your jinx? :wink:

Probably, but I generally wait for more than one-sixteenth of the task to be completed before making pronouncements.

DaveC said:
He probably would have been my last pick as far as running backs go.

Thank god Willie Parker and Shaun Alexander are a little better :D

I should add Maurice Jones-Drew and Reggie Bush to the RBs that had shitty games and conveniently enough, I have both on my fantasy team. :happy:

Thank you google :wink:

You may have noticed the green dots on the back of NFL quarterbacks’ helmets. That’s something new for this year. All QBs will have a green dot on their helmet. It signifies that the player has a radio helmet and the NFL will put the stickers on the helmets themselves each week. Only a QB can have a radio, and only one green dot can be on the field at a time. So, if a 2nd string QB comes in for a trick play, he has to have a different helmet to wear.

Continue talking about real sports stuff. The green dot mystery is solved :reject:.

You know, if I were a Giants fan I would probably tell Tiki to go have carnal relations with himself every time he refers to the Giants as "us" and "we" on TV.

I played catchup tonight with football after being gone this weekend.

Saw the entire Patriots game on the DVR. Very impressive. I guess Moss didn't need to have any preseason to get in sync with Brady.

Partially watched the Giants/Cowboys tonight as well. Eli looked great and the defense looked atrocious. And I don't think it's because the Dallas offense is that good.

The Bears D played well, based on the highlights I saw. Too bad they don't have much of an offense to help them out...

Football season is back. :drool:

phanan said:

Saw the entire Patriots game on the DVR. Very impressive. I guess Moss didn't need to have any preseason to get in sync with Brady.
I have a theory on the Moss thing. I wish I had put it out there last week, cause I'd look like a genius now, but I think there was no serious injury and that Belichick kept Moss off the field in preseason games and off the practice field in the media practices so nobody would know what was coming. Cause there's no way the guy is that productive with no work with Brady.

I think it may have been worth a 2nd round pick, and he may earn his $3mil this year if yesterday is an indication. Thanks Al Davis.

tpsreports2424 said:
aw fuck so far my teams have lost (not fantasy wise)

new orleans
bears
eagles

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I am mad about Bears loss too..but curious...how can you have 3 teams in NFC??? must be conflicted a lot...
Good luck

Hewson said:
I have a theory on the Moss thing. I wish I had put it out there last week, cause I'd look like a genius now, but I think there was no serious injury and that Belichick kept Moss off the field in preseason games and off the practice field in the media practices so nobody would know what was coming. Cause there's no way the guy is that productive with no work with Brady.

I think it may have been worth a 2nd round pick, and he may earn his $3mil this year if yesterday is an indication. Thanks Al Davis.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Wait until this past week when the practices are closed and get everything worked on then.

He probably won't have the same type of game against San Diego as they'll most likely double team him the whole time, so Stallworth should probably emerge on the outside a bit more, which would also allow Welker and Watson to have monster games.

speedracer said:
You know, if I were a Giants fan I would probably tell Tiki to go have carnal relations with himself every time he refers to the Giants as "us" and "we" on TV.

:wave: i was.

this is certainly the first time i can remember having a guy who played his entire career for my favorite team at an incredibly high level whom, upon his retirement, i despise so much.

phanan said:

I was actually thinking the same thing. Wait until this past week when the practices are closed and get everything worked on then.

He probably won't have the same type of game against San Diego as they'll most likely double team him the whole time, so Stallworth should probably emerge on the outside a bit more, which would also allow Welker and Watson to have monster games.

Watching the Pats game yesterday reminded me why I purchased Vikings season tickets a number of years ago! Good to see Randy "back" and making plays.

Even if they double team him next week, I would think he would still find a way to make an impact....just as he did in his younger days against the Packers (who drafted a secondary to try and combat him). The other advantage he has now is that he is working with a MUCH better head coach (not Denny Green) and much better QB.

Should be fun to watch...even if you are not a Pats fan.

Well they play the Vikings next week, so you might have another week of excitement.

Then they play the Eagles. I wouldn't recommend watching the bloodbath that will surely ensue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom