NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a pretty exciting game for a short time in the middle of the game. As a Patriots fan, I'm very happy with the win.

I have a lot of respect for Romo and the Cowboys this year. They're a good team. And I think Romo will be a very good QB in the years to come. He's got the right kind of attitude.

LemonMelon said:
I'm glad the Pats ran up the score. :up:

I am not sure if it was a "ran up"...

If you do not the last score, how many are they ahead and how many did the Cowboys score last week with about the same time?

Sure...we are talking about the Patriots versus the Bills...but never second guess a team that has already score 27 on you!

Especially when God is on your side.

Justin24 said:
I hate the patriots with all my heart. I have evil thoughts going through my head right now at what should happen to the patriots.

I hope the Colts Kill the Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!

God would ask you to forgive rather than be vengeful. :tsk:

Justin24 said:
I hate the patriots with all my heart. I have evil thoughts going through my head right now at what should happen to the patriots.

You wish evil thoughts about what should happen to the Patriots? Simply because they beat your favorite football team? :huh:

There's a lot of smack talk going on in this thread between people, and I realize it's sports, that is gonna happen...but seriously??? Jeez. I really think that you should put a little more thought into words and maybe try to keep your temper/hatred in check.

zoney! said:

If you do not the last score, how many are they ahead and how many did the Cowboys score last week with about the same time?

Sure...we are talking about the Patriots versus the Bills...but never second guess a team that has already score 27 on you!

Good points all around.

My dad thought it was a ridiculous idea to run there. Pfft. :wink:

Dallas deserves to lose for a number of reasons: the fans, T.O., "America's Team," T.O., "God's Team," and, more importantly, T.O.

phillyfan26 said:
Dallas deserves to lose for a number of reasons: the fans, T.O., "America's Team," T.O., "God's Team," and, more importantly, T.O.

Keep talking cause were going to bounce back pissed off and crush the eagles

Justin24 said:

I hope the Colts Kill the Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!

:sexywink: Because your team isn't good enough to do it themselves, of course. Even at home.

I know the Skins will get destroyed by the Pats, but I wouldn't be much of a fan if I expected them to lie down in a couple of weeks. We have some fight in us. Hopefully we'll put up a much better fight than Dallas did. :rolleyes:

zoney! said:

The way the Pats played the last series is textbook of how you should.
1st down after the 2 minute warning, you run a simple play. If Dallas does not use their final timeout, you kneel on 2nd and 3rd. Since dallas chose to use the timeout, the Pats can not kill the clock, so you keep running the ball, even on 4th down, cause kicking a FG is considered running it up in that scenario, whereas running, even when it results in a TD is not.

The Cowboys deserve some credit. The actually held the lead for a couple of minutes. Thats an accomplishment this year so far against the Pats. Their offense is solid..

Their defense on the other hand stinks.

Justin24 said:
You know that the patriots have an easy schedule just like dallas.

Honestly, Justin, you should really think before you type. A few pages back, I believe it was Headache (and others), who said that once the Cowboys beat a noteworthy team then—and only then— can they be considered the best team in the NFC. But you kept insisting that they were the best team due to their record and they were going to "beat the Patriots."

Now, you're admitting that the Cowboys have had an easy schedule, thereby validating Headache's point.

So what is it? Is their 5-1 record a reflection of their overall talent or their easy schedule? I think it's both with a heavy emphasis on the latter.

Well here is the thing. I think any team can beat any super team, like the pats, colts, cowboys packers. Why because if they really want to win then the offense and defense will make sure they do their job and stop there opponent. Dallas played hard today against the patriots and with the majority against them they held up until the end.

If they really want to win, then the offense and defense will make sure they do their job?

You mean to say that every team that loses lost by a lack of effort?

The Cowboys haven't proven themselves yet, full stop. All they have proven is that Romo folds under pressure, they have no defense, and TO still can't hold on to the ball.

However, top three in the NFC:

1. Cowboys
2. Skins/Packers
3. Skins/Packers

Justin24 said:
Well here is the thing. I think any team can beat any super team, like the pats, colts, cowboys packers. Why because if they really want to win then the offense and defense will make sure they do their job and stop there opponent. Dallas played hard today against the patriots and with the majority against them they held up until the end.

Ah, ok I understand now. :crack:

Thanks.

Justin24 said:

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom