NFL 2007, Part One - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2007, 10:34 AM   #316
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:16 AM
mangenius should worry about keeping his job after the jets go 4-12 this year.

Old 09-13-2007, 11:04 AM   #317
War Child

Local Time: 11:16 PM
Maybe you ppl would like to read some more 'ridiculous' statements on espn.com

GridIronMaidens (9/12/2007 at 1:47 PM)
PATRIOTS FANS who don't understand why this is such a big deal.....DO YOU really want to watch an NFL game where one side is cheating and knows the plays of the other? Don't forget there is also an *issue* with radio frequencies they were using that were unauthorized....WHY?.... WHO else were they *stealing* or sending in signals too? If you can't understand why this is WRONG then your mommas didn't raise you right, Pats fan or not....simple as that it's WRONG.
Report ViolationIroncityborn (9/12/2007 at 1:48 PM)
Top 3 NFL Headlines For 2007:

1) Vick Pleads Guilty To Dog Fighting, Banned From Football For Life...
2) Bellicheck Ratted Out, BelliCheat Banned From Football For Life....
3) Cheatless Pats Flounder Through Season, Deceptive Dynasty....

The Truth Hurts.......

Report ViolationESPIndy (9/12/2007 at 1:51 PM)
SORRY PAT FANS... MAYBE YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR 'SHINY SB RINGS', BUT I CAN BUY ONE JUST AS MEANINGFUL ON EBAY FOR ABOUT $10. AND I KNOW YOU THINK THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL 'SPIN ZONE' HERE, BUT YOUR LEGACY *IS TARNISHED*, BY THE REST OF THE WORLD. AND YOUR ATTEMPTS TO RATIONALIZE, AND ALL YOUR EXCUSES, ARE AS MUCH A HOAX AS YOUR TEAM'S HISTORY.

AND, IF EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOING IT, DON'T YOU THINK *JUST ONE* TEAM WOULD GET CAUGHT? IT'S NOT REAL TOUGH TO SEE SOME SHMUCK WALKING THE SIDELINES, HIDING A VIDEO CAMERA AND POINTING IT AT DEFENSIVE COACHES MAKING THEIR PLAY CALLS. YOU THINK COACH'S LIKE DUNGY ARE DOING THIS CRAP? *PLEEEASE*. HAVE ANY OF YOU DEPRAVED DORKS EVER READ DUNGY'S NEW BOOK? *EXACTLY*. BELICHICK DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO STAND ON THE SAME FIELD AS HIM, LET ALONE BE COMPARED TO HIM.

Report Violationghost_looking_glass (9/12/2007 at 1:57 PM)
The Patriots have exploited the NFL in the fullest sense. Defrauded fans and taken to cheating like its a laughing matter. This is the sign of a team that has relied on its cheating ways and became lazy by trying to cut even more corners. The Patriots organization has been addicted to cheating.

Report ViolationToneZone3 (9/12/2007 at 1:46 PM)
The pats fans need to just accept what has happened and stop acting like it was ok....using a video camera is a huge advantage...why do you think bill polian banned cameras on the sidelines for the AFC champ game..... and we know who won that. but they have been accused of doing this at least 4 times not just twice....

Report ViolationTenPlates (9/12/2007 at 1:48 PM)
Shoeless Joe, Pete Rose, Tonya Harding, Belichick, ....... 5 game suspension minumim. replay the game!!

enough said

You are the ridiculous ones if you can't see this is a bigger deal than dogfighting. They cheated. They may not the the only ones but they got caught. If other teams do it they should get busted too but so far there's no evidence on anyone else. I don't think any sucky losing teams cheat otherwise they would not suck.

And I thought only politicians were crooked.

Old 09-13-2007, 11:05 AM   #318
War Child

It's GOOD news to hear that Everett has movement and may now be okay!
Old 09-13-2007, 11:09 AM   #319
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by AnnRKeyintheUSA
Maybe you ppl would like to read some more 'ridiculous' statements on espn.com
Those are all pretty batshit insane, too.

Old 09-13-2007, 11:22 AM   #320
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC

Those are all pretty batshit insane, too.

what that guy said.

just because other people say it, too, doesn't mean that they're not wacky. look how many people think elvis is still alive.

just because people believe it doesn't mean that it's batshit wacky fucknut insane.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:30 AM   #321
Blue Crack Addict

Thanks for the laugh, though.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #322
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:16 AM
So browsing those posts I see at least a Steelers fan and a Colts fan...what a shocker.

Now I hear Joey Porter is whining that the Pats cheated them...in 2002. Jeez Joey, get over it already.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:27 PM   #323
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 05:16 AM
Maybe people aren't as hyped about the season because the NFL is on an extreme over exposure. Just seems every year it's bigger and bigger. We have NFL network, ESPN throwing in NFL coverage during the offseason...

Or maybe it's with the rash of bad behavior lately that's turning the league into the NBA/MLB with thugs/cheating.

Or maybe cause my 49ers still suck, despite beating an always sucking Cardinals.

They were the suckiest sucks who ever sucked.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #324
ONE
love, blood, life

Big Grin

Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase

and zoney... why not? every team, every player wants to get the best competitive advantage they possibly can. i mean if they're that good, why scout? who needs to review game tape if you have tom brady!
Game tape is allowed...and there are policies to regulate. Yes, reviewing the game tape gives you somewhat of an advantage, AND adds to the chess match that is coaching. It makes the game that much better.

There are rules against taping signals. If the NFL thought it would help competition, they would allow it.

If you do it, and it is against the rules, and you are caught, ( ), it is cheating.

Stating that the offense is anywhere as bad as what Vick did is absolutely insane. I would bet that anyone who claims that, would not be stating that if this was THEIR team.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:25 PM   #325
ONE
love, blood, life

Big Grin

Quote:
Originally posted by CTU2fan
and it sure looks like the Colts know what's coming sometimes.
Yes...it is called "coaching and preperation" - not cheating!

Actually, I would find it HORRIBLY ironic if the Colts were caught doing something like this (with Dungy's 'preaching' via his bestseller). It would be, oh, like a Republican Senator getting caught soliciting sex in a men's bathroom!
Old 09-13-2007, 07:06 PM   #326
Blue Crack Addict

So Mangina had the tape confiscated 8 minutes into the game. Belichick and staff never saw what was on the tape.

So how did this help the Pats thump the Jets exactly?
Old 09-13-2007, 07:59 PM   #327
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Perhaps Bill purposely went out there Sunday to get caught. He didnt like all the hype surrounding the team and the talk of them going undefeated so he needed to do something to take the attention away from that. Mission accomplished. Not only that, but everybody seems to be taking their shots at the team which we only serve as motivation. I don't think many guys on the team enjoy the questioning of their accomplishments over the last six years, which will further fire this team up. They feel slighted over the smallest thing, I'm sure they feel quite slighted now. So congrats to Mangenius for being the reason why the Pats will go 19-0 with an average margin of victory of 45 points.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:01 PM   #328
Blue Crack Addict

I wondered that as well...seems unlikely, but then again making Mangenius the fall guy somehow could be his plan. Now people think he's a rat.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:02 PM   #329
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by randhail
Perhaps Bill purposely went out there Sunday to get caught. He didnt like all the hype surrounding the team and the talk of them going undefeated so he needed to do something to take the attention away from that. Mission accomplished. Not only that, but everybody seems to be taking their shots at the team which we only serve as motivation. I don't think many guys on the team enjoy the questioning of their accomplishments over the last six years, which will further fire this team up. They feel slighted over the smallest thing, I'm sure they feel quite slighted now. So congrats to Mangenius for being the reason why the Pats will go 19-0 with an average margin of victory of 45 points.
This is a funny post.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:02 PM   #330
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Bill is the Supreme Genius of the Universe so anything is possible.