NFL 2007, Part One - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #196
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,400
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by randhail


Is the Headache jinx as strong as your jinx?
__________________

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #197
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
tpsreports2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Let's hug it out, bitch.
Posts: 4,351
Local Time: 05:43 AM
aw fuck so far my teams have lost (not fantasy wise)

new orleans
bears
eagles


__________________

__________________
tpsreports2424 is offline  
Old 09-09-2007, 11:31 PM   #198
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,400
Local Time: 06:43 AM
well it would figure that in a game where eli looks simply great (despite the defense's complete inability to stop anyone) that he would have to leave the game with a bruised throwing shoulder...

i love the hefty lefty as much as the next guy, but yea... no.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-09-2007, 11:43 PM   #199
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
speedracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 7,572
Local Time: 06:43 AM
You know, if I were a Giants fan I would probably tell Tiki to go have carnal relations with himself every time he refers to the Giants as "us" and "we" on TV.
__________________
speedracer is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 12:40 AM   #200
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,060
Local Time: 06:43 AM
I played catchup tonight with football after being gone this weekend.

Saw the entire Patriots game on the DVR. Very impressive. I guess Moss didn't need to have any preseason to get in sync with Brady.

Partially watched the Giants/Cowboys tonight as well. Eli looked great and the defense looked atrocious. And I don't think it's because the Dallas offense is that good.

The Bears D played well, based on the highlights I saw. Too bad they don't have much of an offense to help them out...

Football season is back.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 07:15 AM   #201
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,478
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phanan

Saw the entire Patriots game on the DVR. Very impressive. I guess Moss didn't need to have any preseason to get in sync with Brady.
I have a theory on the Moss thing. I wish I had put it out there last week, cause I'd look like a genius now, but I think there was no serious injury and that Belichick kept Moss off the field in preseason games and off the practice field in the media practices so nobody would know what was coming. Cause there's no way the guy is that productive with no work with Brady.

I think it may have been worth a 2nd round pick, and he may earn his $3mil this year if yesterday is an indication. Thanks Al Davis.
__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 08:11 AM   #202
ET
The Fly
 
ET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 219
Local Time: 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by tpsreports2424
aw fuck so far my teams have lost (not fantasy wise)

new orleans
bears
eagles


I am mad about Bears loss too..but curious...how can you have 3 teams in NFC??? must be conflicted a lot...
Good luck
__________________
ET is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 09:58 AM   #203
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,060
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
I have a theory on the Moss thing. I wish I had put it out there last week, cause I'd look like a genius now, but I think there was no serious injury and that Belichick kept Moss off the field in preseason games and off the practice field in the media practices so nobody would know what was coming. Cause there's no way the guy is that productive with no work with Brady.

I think it may have been worth a 2nd round pick, and he may earn his $3mil this year if yesterday is an indication. Thanks Al Davis.
I was actually thinking the same thing. Wait until this past week when the practices are closed and get everything worked on then.

He probably won't have the same type of game against San Diego as they'll most likely double team him the whole time, so Stallworth should probably emerge on the outside a bit more, which would also allow Welker and Watson to have monster games.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #204
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,400
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by speedracer
You know, if I were a Giants fan I would probably tell Tiki to go have carnal relations with himself every time he refers to the Giants as "us" and "we" on TV.
i was.


this is certainly the first time i can remember having a guy who played his entire career for my favorite team at an incredibly high level whom, upon his retirement, i despise so much.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-10-2007, 10:46 AM   #205
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zoney!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: six metro locations
Posts: 11,292
Local Time: 05:43 AM
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan


I was actually thinking the same thing. Wait until this past week when the practices are closed and get everything worked on then.

He probably won't have the same type of game against San Diego as they'll most likely double team him the whole time, so Stallworth should probably emerge on the outside a bit more, which would also allow Welker and Watson to have monster games.
Watching the Pats game yesterday reminded me why I purchased Vikings season tickets a number of years ago! Good to see Randy "back" and making plays.

Even if they double team him next week, I would think he would still find a way to make an impact....just as he did in his younger days against the Packers (who drafted a secondary to try and combat him). The other advantage he has now is that he is working with a MUCH better head coach (not Denny Green) and much better QB.

Should be fun to watch...even if you are not a Pats fan.
__________________
zoney! is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 10:53 AM   #206
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,400
Local Time: 06:43 AM
and hey, who knew that jet fans were such douchebags
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-10-2007, 11:12 AM   #207
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,478
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Pennington would have been better off playing in Philly.













OK, maybe not.
__________________
Hewson is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 11:30 AM   #208
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,407
Local Time: 06:43 AM
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 11:32 AM   #209
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Ok, so maybe I can root for the Lions - for at least one week. Heh. At least we know they won't go winless this year.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 09-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #210
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,407
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Well they play the Vikings next week, so you might have another week of excitement.

Then they play the Eagles. I wouldn't recommend watching the bloodbath that will surely ensue.
__________________

__________________
DaveC is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com