NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoIsMyMuse said:
I'm an Eagles fan, and I think they're being ridiculous. They apparently forget that McNabb practically slowed down to a crawl during their last few drives, letting so much time run off the clock. The Eagles could've won that game whether the Patriots were taping or not had McNabb hurried up.

I blame poor play on the offensive line and Andy Reid much more than McNabb. He did hurt them, but I saw much more wrong-doing from the others that hurt their chances.

I didn't even hear the quotes, but any suggestion like that is ridiculous.

OK so here we are, it's Sunday, Pats/Bolts tonight. So either the whole videogate thing is a huge distraction and the Patriots come out unfocused and lay an egg, or they come out hungry and determined to prove that their success comes from hard work, skill, and good coaching. I'm betting on the latter.

Steelers are celebrating their 75th anniversary, and as such are wearing throwback jerseys right now. Not sure how I feel about them. A lot of yellow, more so than usual.

Steelers should be able to take care of the Bills at home.

Willie Parker is fast.

Patriots will not lay an egg tonight.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Damn I could have been at Ford Field this afternoon. :angry:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that momentum from last weekend is going to carry over and they'll win again today.

Home game + the Vikings = easy win, right? :uhoh:

(See, I'm trying :wink: )

Now you're learning :up:

On a side note, I'm pretty damn sick of seeing 8,928 commercials for Sprint during every broadcast...I thought I was free of them when I quit their customer service department, now I have to put up with Sprint during football?

This is tantamount to Satan advertising in St. Peter's Basilica. :grumpy:

Steelers up 12-0 at the half. Not real effective offense in the Red Zone so far.

Steelers rookie punter is named Daniel Sepulveda. I used to work on Sepulveda Blvd in Los Angeles.

Coincidence??????

Dave, did you hear Joe Conklin's Andy Reid impersonation this week? Fucking greatest thing ever. If you haven't, I'll tell you: He did Andy Reid on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" The questions:

Q: Andy, you are directing a school band with 53 members. You don't have a guitarist. What do you do?
A: Uh, you have the tuba player play guitar.

Q: Andy, on what continent is the country of Egypt?
A: I'm not going to get into that.

Greg Lewis shall henceforth be known as "The Tuba Player."

You have a team now who's QB's nickname is Chunky Soup, who's punt returner is called "The Tuba Player," a long snapper called "The Magician," a linebacker who's name is Gocong, a rugby player punting the ball, and a guy who holds a menu on the sidelines as head coach.

Your 2007 Philadelphia Eagles! :happy:

phillyfan26 said:
You have a team now who's QB's nickname is Chunky Soup, who's punt returner is called "The Tuba Player," a long snapper called "The Magician," a linebacker who's name is Gocong, a rugby player punting the ball, and a guy who holds a menu on the sidelines as head coach.

Your 2007 Philadelphia Eagles! :happy:

that sounds like a very special team :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom