NFL 2007 Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening on Westwood One via 660 New York. They just described the huddle as "Soul Train." I'm wondering what this looks like.

When you talk about ...uh ...Brett Favre in the snow in the playoffs in Lambeau, you're talking about ... uh ... what football's all about right there.

Funniest prop bet ever:

How many times will the fox in game broadcast team say Jessica Simpson's Name?

Does not include, Pre/post game or Half time. Singles Only. Max $100
Over 6½

(-115)o
(-125)u

I'm just saying:

7775Kenny_Albert.jpg
corky.gif

Why was Holmgren bitching to the refs??? :lol: The Seahacks have already gotten away with a late hit out of bounds and a pass interference in this game. :lmao:

If I were a lesbian, I'd totally want a shirt that read "I'd go straight for Brett Favre."

He is, indeed, THE MAN.

Sigh. Look at that snow! This game is making me homesick. And my dad just called me from the game, noise from the press box behind him. I wanna be there! :(

Last edited:
And did you overcome an addiction to painkillers, open up a chain of steak houses and have a wife overcome breast cancer?

Because that would be, like, really impressive for an 8 year old.

:wink:

corianderstem said:
And did you overcome an addiction to painkillers, open up a chain of steak houses and have a wife overcome breast cancer?

Because that would be, like, really impressive for an 8 year old.

:wink:

No, but I would throw the all underhand and behind my back. Oh AND I would sometimes try to sneak a drink of beer after a game.

That kinda counts?

Sure, that's badass!

What I learned today: Vince Lombardi's grandson, also named Vince Lombardi, lives in Seattle and roots for the Seahawks.

That just seems wrong somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom