NFL 2007 Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CTU2fan said:

Yeah because that Tom Brady was such a douche, set to be the #1 pick in the draft but whining and stamping his little feet, refusing to play for San Diego. Oh wait...

well, i think everyone involved in that trade is okay with the results..

2251043616_9676778d20_o.jpg

So, I can't share this with many people in the "real world" because most don't know who these people are - but I can share this all with you all, since you will at least know who I'm talking about -

So a day or two after New Years, hubby and I are walking our dog on the beach in front of our house and he spots TJ Hoshmandzadah (I know I just butchered this name, I love that his teammates call him Who's your momma) and tells me that's him, I'll bet you its him (he looked too small to me), and when he later passes by us again (he was walking with his two friends, who were walking two Rotties (its dog beach)) my hubby asks him if he is TJ, he says, yeah, they talk a bit, he was really nice.

Fast forward to last week, hubby and I are walking our dog in our neighborhood (just up the street from the beach), and we pass by a guy, his wife, and two Rotties and a Maltese. (I was busy looking at the dogs, becuase it was so cute to see the two huge Rotties with a Maltese - I know, total chick thing.) The guy is bending down to pick up his dog's crap. My hubby says - that's Carson Palmer. Yes, indeed it was Carson Palmer picking up his dog's crap. So my hubby, in all his exuberance (have I mentioned he is a HUGE football fan) asks him if he is Carson, he says yes, hubby gets all excited and goes over to shake his hand. Yes, his other hand had the dog's shit in it. I was totally cracking up. Carson couldn't have been nicer. The funniest thing is that hubby told him "we saw your boy Hoshmandzdah a few weeks ago" and Carson said, "I know, I was with him!" We didn't even look to see who TJ was with, because we were too busy trying to determine why TJ would be on the beach in Del Mar. Apparently we totally missed Carson that time.

Anyways, found out (no, I'm not a weird stalker, I was just curious why we saw them in our neighborhood) that the Palmers have bought a house down the street from us, he bought it last year (I actually know how much he paid, how much he owes, and his interest rate, but I swear I'm not a crazy stalker :ohmy: I just happen to have access to private records databases because of my job. Really. :wink: )

I don't know why I just typed all that, just wanted to share that I just found out that Carson Palmer lives down the street from me! Also thought it was cool that a man worth however bazillions of dollars that Carson has was picking up his dog's shit!! I told my hubby if he had Carson's money, he would hire a guy to walk behind our dog to pick up the shit.:lol:

So there's my story. Sorry if I bored you all. OK, chalk up me taking the time to type all of that to a slow off season. Is it September yet???

Kinsa said:

the Palmers have bought a house down the street from us, he bought it last year (I actually know how much he paid, how much he owes, and his interest rate, but I swear I'm not a crazy stalker :ohmy: I just happen to have access to private records databases because of my job. Really. :wink: )

Wait...so Carson Palmer took out a mortgage instead of going to the realtor's office and dropping off a large sack with a dollar sign on it?

speedracer said:

Wait...so Carson Palmer took out a mortgage instead of going to the realtor's office and dropping off a large sack with a dollar sign on it?
He probably got advice from some idiot accountant that the interest tax deduction would be better for him than paying cash and therefore having no interest whatsoever.

So Kinsa are the Bengals relocating to SD?
"San Diego SuperBengals..." has a nice ring to it.

I thought CBs and WRs usually score the lowest on the Wonderlic. Huh.

Hewson said:
He probably got advice from some idiot accountant that the interest tax deduction would be better for him than paying cash and therefore having no interest whatsoever.

So Kinsa are the Bengals relocating to SD?
"San Diego SuperBengals..." has a nice ring to it.

No, I don't think the San Diego County probation office could handle all those transfers-in from Cinci.:lol:

About his mortgage - lets put it this way - he put close to 2 million as a down payment, and owes more than two times that on the mortgage. And they are fixing the place up. :ohmy: I'm serious. He doesn't get a tax write off (I don't think, I don't do tax stuff for a living, someone correct me if I am wrong) on the mortgage, because its listed in the property records as a second home. Yes, the property values where I live are totally insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom