NFL 2007 Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: back back back back back back back back

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the NYPD have released a sketch of the suspect in the shooting of a well known psychologist the other day...

notbermannotreally.jpg

785prdmq.jpg

:ohmy:

Butterscotch said:
Not to spoil the Super thread, here is something for Mikhail. Front page on Yahoo plastered with BB's face and this story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-goodell-specter&prov=ap&type=lgns

Jeez, enough already. Arlen Specter can kiss my ass...the Iggles lost, get over it. It's not like Donovan was puking all over himself in the fourth quarter or anything; maybe he thinks BB dosed Donovan's Chunky soup. I mean honestly, doesn't Congress have better things to do?

CTU2fan said:

Jeez, enough already. Arlen Specter can kiss my ass...the Iggles lost, get over it. It's not like Donovan was puking all over himself in the fourth quarter or anything; maybe he thinks BB dosed Donovan's Chunky soup. I mean honestly, doesn't Congress have better things to do?
Specter should be booted out of office for this charade.
How much did he lose on his beloved Stillers and Iggles that year?
Your bookie won't give refunds Arlen...try working on something important like, oh I don't know, the war, the economy, health care, the housing crisis, AIDS research funding...how do these jackasses get elected?

That was the thing about the Clemens hearing to me...everyone was on about how bad Clemens looked, or how bad McNamee looked...how bad did Congress look?

Re: back back back back back back back back

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the NYPD have released a sketch of the suspect in the shooting of a well known psychologist the other day...

notbermannotreally.jpg

:ohmy:

belichickpress.jpg

Hewson said:
^ Ahh, yeah Butters Scotch...been done by Philk about 6 posts up.

Oh sorry...his pic didn't look like Belicheck to me. He must have the hoodie, even if it's down!

Well, if two of us thought it was Belicheck, he must be the guy :shifty:

Miami and Atlanta should just merge...with the draft picks and what they have left combined on the 2 rosters, they'll only need to sign 32 free agents to round out a 53 man roster.

http://www.the700level.com/2008/02/computer-says-e.html

Computer Says Eagles Play Calling Sucks

A computer that analyzed the play calling of all 32 NFL teams says that the Eagles play calling is among the league worst. To top that off, the play calling under what the rankings describe as "critical situations" for the Eagles is the second worst in the league behind only the amazing Detroit Lions.

As I said on the comments page for the post: "this is news?"

:huh:

I'm sure Andy Reid's going to post "we're gonna have to work on that" very shortly. :laugh:

ETA: Here's the list for the whole league: http://www.gelfmagazine.com/archives/ranking_nfl_coaches_by_playcalling_abilities.php

Last edited:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-patrioitssued&prov=ap&type=lgns

I have no words...OK maybe a few.

Who the hell is Willie Gary, and has he considered suing Mike Martz for not giving Marshall Faulk the ball? What does he hope to accomplish (well, get money obviously)? I'm waiting for Vivian Stringer & Rutgers to sue Tennessee, the timekeeper, and Pat Summitt next...hell they'd have more of a case than Willie Gary does.

I wonder if I can sue Grady Little (negligence) and/or Jason Giambi (cheating) over the '03 ALCS? Maybe a class-action suit on behalf of Red Sox Nation?

CTU2fan said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-patrioitssued&prov=ap&type=lgns

I have no words...OK maybe a few.

Who the hell is Willie Gary, and has he considered suing Mike Martz for not giving Marshall Faulk the ball? What does he hope to accomplish (well, get money obviously)? I'm waiting for Vivian Stringer & Rutgers to sue Tennessee, the timekeeper, and Pat Summitt next...hell they'd have more of a case than Willie Gary does.
Chizip must be one of the plaintiffs.

Is Willie Gary the guy from the sidelines who said "I told you I liked our chances"? :D

Hmm, have to pull out "3 Games to Glory" and check...should I send Arlen Specter a copy? The Steelers are in it... :)

randhail said:
It's the American way, if things don't work out in your favor then you cry about it and sue for all sorts of money.

Is it any different from the Patriots fans creating a petition to the NFL concerning the clock in the super bowl? Where is the similar outrage at their stupidity?

zonelistener said:

Is it any different from the Patriots fans creating a petition to the NFL concerning the clock in the super bowl? Where is the similar outrage at their stupidity?
An online petition is generally looked at by intelligent people as foolhardiness, and nothing more.
An actual lawsuit filed in court now is a different level. Tax payer money will be now wasted to put this ridonkulousity to bed.
There really needs to be penalties for frivelous lawsuits.
If Chizip, Willie Gary and their buddies faced a decade or so in prison if this lawsuit were found baseless and pointless, then we'd never have to hear about this kind of nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom