NFL 2007 Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
I always ask telemarketers if they would like to hear about the time I was abducted by aliens.

I usually tell them that the owner of the house is missing, but if the police find him, I'll tell him you called.

Nice use of classic Sesame Street!

one two three FOUR FIVE six seven eight NINE TEN eleven twelve!

Doo do do do doooo do doo do do doooo

Whoo-hoo!

Oh please oh please oh please I hope the Cowboys lose tomorrow ... then the Packers play at home again for the NFC Championship. Whoot!

Dalton said:
Only 5 points? I was 8!

BTW - someone HAS to make a comment about Holmgrem looking like a walrus in all this snow.

Goo goo g'joob.

Dear Josh McDaniels,

Please don't ever call for another play where Tom Brady has to block a 300 lb lineman, ever.

Hmm...the Jaguars are extremely competitive with the Pats in this game...

I wonder who could have predicted this...

I don't like the Jaguars' chances at this rate, but as long as they can limit big plays for the Pats, this could go down to the wire.

SeattleVertigo said:
OK, that may have been the best fake handoff I've ever seen. Wow. Go Patriots!

Fake Statue of Liberty? Head asplode.

The Patriots sometimes hike the ball directly to Faulk out of shotgun formation at the goal line, so I think the play was supposed to be a counter to that.

Looks like the Patriots have changed things up on defense for the second half, blitzing twice on third down. Interesting.

phanan said:
And they almost got burned. Northcutt should have caught that ball.

Yeah, but on the other one the Pats might very well have had an interception if Mike Vrabel hadn't swatted the ball back in Garrard's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom