NFL 2007 Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Patriots and Giants will be a good Super Bowl. Giants only lost by 3, last time they played the Pats.

This game was a good game and congrats to the Giants.

I'm off. Too many sulky Packer fans here don't want to be insensitive. :|

We're not sulking. Now we're just annoyed with you. Thanks for distracting us from our disappointment! :up:

Mrs. Vedder said:
Sulky and pissed! LOL

And not in Eddie's bed like you are. Just another thing to LOL about.

It's good to be Mrs. Vedder right now, guys.

it sucks when you go away because overtime will start and think it will last more, then you find out it ended right away :|

corianderstem said:
We're not sulking. Now we're just annoyed with you. Thanks for distracting us from our disappointment! :up:

See, and you cannot appreciate that!! YOU ARE WELCOME!!

Ok, I'm leaving but I'll leave you with ....

Giants.JPG

K, have fun Sulking!!

Mrs. Vedder said:
See, and you cannot appreciate that!! YOU ARE WELCOME!!

Ok, I'm leaving but I'll leave you with ....

K, have fun Sulking!!

I want to introduce you to someone on here if you have the time.

I hope it's a good game and not a complete blowout - that's so boring.

Also, I'm not looking forward to Tom Petty, and you can always find the Superbowl ads online these days, so at least if it's a good game, it's not a total waste of time.

We always play football at halftime. Though, I'm in Chicago now, so, new people to watch with, and, it'll be fucking cold out.

So happy for the Giants. If the game is 1/2 as good as their regular season match-up, we're in for a treat.

Sittin' here, donning a cheesehead, totally stunned and disappointed. Wow. :sigh: :sad:

Packers blew it, lots of mistakes and so many opportunities to turn things around that weren't taken advantage of. Giants totally outplayed them. Congrats to the Giants, it was deserved.

BTW...just reading through some of these recent replies...don't forget that a little maturity and respect go a long way.

Bummed Packers fans, let us unite over a cold can of PBR. Or perhaps some Point. Or Schlitz?

Here's to next year.

: taps your can with mine, tilts frosty cheap beer into mouth :

: cries into beer a little bit :

: eyes shrine and forgives Our Lord Favre for the interception :

I really feel bad that the season had to end for Favre like that. I am just so disappointed. I swear that game killed my stomach, I was nauseous with nerves the whole time. :sigh:

I want someone to make me an icon where Favre has a halo or angelic glow or something behind him. Something Our Lord Favre-like.

My mom said she had to turn off the TV for the last few minutes and switch to radio. I think she was afraid she'd throw something at the TV and break it. Radios are cheaper to replace. :wink:

corianderstem said:
: taps your can with mine, tilts frosty cheap beer into mouth :

: cries into beer a little bit :

: eyes shrine and forgives Our Lord Favre for the interception :

:yes: We always forgive Our Lord Favre. :wink:

So, shall we begin the speculation about whether or not Favre is coming back next year? :huh:

corianderstem said:
I want someone to make me an icon where Favre has a halo or angelic glow or something behind him. Something Our Lord Favre-like.

My mom said she had to turn off the TV for the last few minutes and switch to radio. I think she was afraid she'd throw something at the TV and break it. Radios are cheaper to replace. :wink:

Give me a bit of time with teh Photoshop, and you'll have an icon. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom