NFL 2007 Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got to see the fourth quarter and overtime, but ...

Brett Favre should be expecting 53 thank you cards in the mail next week.

I am so disappointed for the Pack and their fans:(

But the Giants, what an amazing story! Congratulations Headache in a Suitcase. I hope the Giants go all the way, giants are giant killers, go down in history, beat the Pats!!

Now I'm torn - who do I root for? I'd root for the Giants because you have to love an underdog, but I don't think I can bring myself to root for the team who beat us.

:sigh:

I'm so disappointed. Being a Packer fan since birth, it's rough when they have a great season and get beat like this. :sad:

Wow, what a stunning game. Can't believe the Giants pulled it off. I really wanted to see the Patriots go up against the Packers -- what great storylines that game would have had.

Congrats to the Giants -- that's a helluva run to win three straight playoff games on the road. They'll be a tough opponent, but I think the Patriots will thrive in the warmer climate and win by a couple of touchdowns.

Go Patriots!

onebloodonelife said:
:sigh:

I'm so disappointed. Being a Packer fan since birth, it's rough when they have a great season and get beat like this. :sad:

Oh please, Green Bay has been to the Super Bowl and have won! They have had their moment.

Now, try being a Saints fan! I don't want to go back a year ago when they lost to the bears. :( I don't feel sorry for Packer fans not until my team makes it to the Super Bowl and win! Which may be a while...:|

I was rooting for the Giants because they were the underdog. Nobody gave them a chance when they played in Tampa, Dallas, and no one was giving them a chance in Green Bay and for them to prove peeps wrong... AWESOME!!

Mrs. Vedder said:
Oh please, Green Bay has been to the Super Bowl and have won! They have had their moment.

What - each team only gets one moment?

I know you're a Giants fan and congrats to you, but that's the lamest response to someone's football disappointment I've ever seen.

Well I, for one, am so-ooo disappointed with the result. But, at least now we get to see the Giants try to finish what they started three weeks ago against the Pats.

I won't be rooting for either team, but I'll be hoping it's a great game.

Mrs. Vedder said:

Now, try being a Saints fan! I don't want to go back a year ago when they lost to the bears. :( I don't feel sorry for Packer fans not until my team makes it to the Super Bowl and win! Which may be a while...:|

I was rooting for the Giants because they were the underdog. Nobody gave them a chance when they played in Tampa, Dallas, and no one was giving them a chance in Green Bay and for them to prove peeps wrong... AWESOME!!

Hey, it still doesn't change the fact that my team lost. Period. Regardless of whether or not we've been to the Super Bowl (and won) or not.

Do I commend the Giants for coming into the very, very tough environment that Lambeau is and winning?? Of course! They played well, without a doubt.

But, again, I'm still sad because the team that I personally love lost.

corianderstem said:

What - each team only gets one moment?

I know you're a Giants fan and congrats to you, but that's the lamest response to someone's football disappointment I've ever seen.

Did u read my post? I said I was only rooting for the Giants...... never said I was a Giants fan. You missed the point.

Aye.

Go and sulk in your disappointment, it's ok to eat ice cream... let your frustration out. There's always next season. There is that better?:rolleyes:

onebloodonelife said:

Hey, it still doesn't change the fact that my team lost. Period. Regardless of whether or not we've been to the Super Bowl (and won) or not.

Do I commend the Giants for coming into the very, very tough environment that Lambeau is and winning?? Of course! They played well, without a doubt.

But, again, I'm still sad because the team that I personally love lost.

There's always next season.:huh: It just wasn't mean to be. That's what I say. I don't get sad. I get frustrated during the game but at the end. Oh well. I'm not going to sulk. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom