NFL 2007 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering it. I mean, I get that he was pissed they lost, but he's basically whining about a call that the ref correctly reversed. But it's a mess in Baltimore this year anyway, I think it's getting to him.

I figured for sure the Browns would get screwed on that deal, I was shocked they called it good.

Anybody like any games today? I'm hoping Lions/Packers turns out to be a good one.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PACKERS!!!!!!!!

My mom is wearing her Packers jersey, and considering how loudly she yelled when they were WINNING, I'm glad they didn't lose.

newlionslogo.gif
drop to 6-5.

Last year, even though I didn't get NFL Network, Comcast would put the actual games on the special HD channel that they carry. They didn't do that last night.

I get the feeling they are hardening their stance against the NFL even more now.

I love how both sides say they are doing this with the fans in mind. It's so laughable.

And now people won't see the best two teams in the NFC square off next week, and most people won't see the Patriots go for the undefeated season against the Giants, either (although it appears a local Boston channel will be carrying that one for us).

Fabulous.

phanan said:

And now people won't see the best two teams in the NFC square off next week, and most people won't see the Patriots go for the undefeated season against the Giants, either (although it appears a local Boston channel will be carrying that one for us).

Fabulous.

I will! And (this is foreign to those of you outside of Big Ten Country) I have the Big Ten Network AND no god awful dish on the side of my condo!

I thought I heard that no local Dallas television channel has picked up next Thursday's broadcast.

I'm peeved (as are my Wisconsin-based parents) about having to miss the Packers/Cowboys game next Thursday.

I might... MIGHT ... try and find a bar that has the NFL network, but I'll probably snap out of it in a few days and remember that I'm not the kind of girl who seeks out football games. :shifty:

phanan said:

And now people won't see the best two teams in the NFC square off next week, .
How pathetic is it that you have a game between two 10-1 teams and more people will see it in the stands than can see it on TV.

Yeah thats good marketing.

Comcast has sent a cease-and-desist letter to the NFL Network demanding it stop encouraging viewers to switch to satellite or cable companies that provide it on basic cable.

There's an Eagles game on the NFL Network that I won't be able to see. Way to go, Comcast. :down:

corianderstem said:
I'm peeved (as are my Wisconsin-based parents) about having to miss the Packers/Cowboys game next Thursday.

I might... MIGHT ... try and find a bar that has the NFL network, but I'll probably snap out of it in a few days and remember that I'm not the kind of girl who seeks out football games. :shifty:

Doooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. :hi5:

I nearly bet the Giants...I'll take that as a sign not to resume betting...

And the Pats clinch the AFC East with Buffalo's loss.

And their pick gets closer to #1 with the Raiders' win. Too bad the Rams crapped the bed.

Well, there goes the Redskins' season. Way to choke, guys.

Fucking hell. :banghead: At least the Giants sucked today too. And the Eagles are being led to the slaughter.

LemonMelon said:
Well, there goes the Redskins' season. Way to choke, guys.

Fucking hell. :banghead: At least the Giants sucked today too. And the Eagles are being led to the slaughter.

That was pretty ugly. The Skins defense should mail the offense a big shitburger, all those turnovers :(

CTU2fan said:

That was pretty ugly. The Skins defense should mail the offense a big shitburger, all those turnovers :(

It all boils down to the injures and the poor coaching. We have loads of talent, but terrible, terrible execution. Not sure what we can do to fix it, but we simply aren't that good, and it all went downhill starting with losing Carlos Rogers and Sean Taylor.

You never know...Feeley is starting; they might keep it close.

And in the Pats draft pick derby, nice Hail Mary by Kurt Warner, SF now losing again.

Edit: Wow, Devin Hester. He's the great equalizer. The Bears can suck like a Hoover all day, then boom, Hester ties the score.

Last edited:
Why no media outrage over Joe Gibbs' snub of John Gruden after the game?
He barely acknowledged him...oh wait thats right the media doesn't hate Gibbs like they hate Belichick so its not a story like the Belichick/Mangini thing last year.

CTU2fan said:
You never know...Feeley is starting; they might keep it close.

I think Feeley is much better than McNabb, but still facing an awesome team with poor receivers and a mediocre offensive line.

I think the Pats will score 20 less points or so because McNabb's out and not turning it over. I think the Eagles might score a few more points. But not many.

With McNabb in, the Eagles lose 62-10.

With Feeley in, the Eagles lose 45-16.

:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom