NFL 2007 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm angry, i'm sad...as a lifelong Skins fan this is heartbreaking.

RIP and prayers to his family, friends and teammates

LemonMelon said:
I don't know what to say.
There isn't much to say. Having experienced the deaths of Len Bias and Reggie Lewis as a fan, it just leaves you with a nearly inexplicable sense of loss for someone you really didn't know.
It sucks, thats for sure.

His poor daughter.

Very sad :( I wonder who would want to kill him? Reminds me of the Denver DB who was shot. I hope they find who did this. Just tragic.

DaveC said:
They just announced on the radio here that Sean Taylor has died.

Damn, what a sad couple of days for football, the Redskins, and the Taylor family most of all. :(

Such sad news. Apparently there had been a break-in at his house just a week before. Just horrible though, shot with his girlfriend and daughter in the house. :(

and just like that the Ricky Williams comeback is over for another season...

Rosie Colvin's season is also done. That's a pretty significant loss for the Pats. I think they can overcome it, but somehow I don't think Chad Brown will be an adequate replacement.

randhail said:
Rosie Colvin's season is also done. That's a pretty significant loss for the Pats. I think they can overcome it, but somehow I don't think Chad Brown will be an adequate replacement.

It's definitely a significant loss, but I think the Patriots will be fine by moving Adalius Thomas over to the outside, which he seems to prefer, and teaming Seau and Bruschi in the middle. If the two old men can handle the increased playing time, they should be fine.

However, if over the course of the next five games, they lose another linebacker to injury, then they will have major problems.

At this point, I would not be surprised to see Troy Brown line up at OLB and pick up a sack.

So that's what, the third team that's cut him this year?

15376-63fl.jpg

I guess he had one tackle in two or three games for the Colts, and that was a sack against Atlanta.

Up until that sack, I did not even know what number he was wearing.

Someone else will pick him up. :yikes:

I just signed up for the Comcast sports package that includes the NFL Network. Comcast gave me the promotional rate of $4.99. I figured $5 for the next month was worth the seven games they will still be airing.

Then I'll cancel it.

phanan said:
I just signed up for the Comcast sports package that includes the NFL Network. Comcast gave me the promotional rate of $4.99. I figured $5 for the next month was worth the seven games they will still be airing.

Then I'll cancel it.

One of my coworkers is a former Cheesehead and fellow Packers fan, and he suggested this to me today. I might call and see if they can have the channel added to my lineup in time for the game.

Heh. Just signed up for that Comcast sports package -- good deal! The guy got the channel working while I was on the phone, so I'm good to go to watch the big game Thursday night. Can't wait -- should be a great one.

Go Packers!

(But I'm picking the Cowboys to win by a field goal, because of HFA.)

Sorry, I should have added a wink after the "that was a joke" line...

I think the my use of sarcasm was so much in that post you quoted, that it made it unsarcastic. Can one really overuse sarcasm?

Anyway, my point is ,I know your :hi5: was in recognition of my sarcasm. And then I replied with sarcasm...so none of this conversation is relevant. It can be stricken from court.

Go Bears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom