NFL 2007 Part 3 - Page 59 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-06-2008, 03:52 PM   #871
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Depressing because you're a Skins fan? Because if that's not the reason, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #872
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Depressing because you're a Skins fan? Because if that's not the reason, I'm not sure what you're talking about.
No, because I'm a Texans fan.






OF COURSE because I'm a Skins fan. This whole weekend has been like one big kick in the nuts.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 01-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #873
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:01 AM
You could have simply thought the match-ups were not good ones, and thus depressing. Hence me asking. I know that you're a Skins fan and figured that was it, but, wanted to make sure.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #874
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Justin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Mateo
Posts: 6,716
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
Giants/Cowboys has to be one of the most damn depressing playoff matchups possible.

Almost as depressing as a Patriots/Cowboys superbowl.

I think the Jags will beat the patriots in the playoffs and it will be dallas vs Jags in the superbowl
__________________
Justin24 is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #875
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
You could have simply thought the match-ups were not good ones, and thus depressing. Hence me asking. I know that you're a Skins fan and figured that was it, but, wanted to make sure.
Actually, I smell blowout for both NFC divisional games. Looking forward to the AFC matchups though. Jags @ Pats is drool-worthy.

Speaking of blowouts...Titans/Chargers starts in 20 minutes.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 01-06-2008, 04:20 PM   #876
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 26,486
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Actually, I smell blowout for both NFC divisional games. Looking forward to the AFC matchups though. Jags @ Pats is drool-worthy.

Speaking of blowouts...Titans/Chargers starts in 20 minutes.
I think the Seabags can hang with the Pack, especially if Favre is his normal over hyped up self early in the game and throws high and wide a lot...when he settles down the Pack may start to roll, but if Seattle can jump out, it may be a good game.

Giants/Dallas...you need 3 real good games in a row out of ELi for this to be close...its asking a lot, but with Dallas' defense its possible (though I think the Sea/GB game has a better shot of being competitive)
__________________
Hewson is online now  
Old 01-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #877
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24



I think the Jags will beat the patriots in the playoffs and it will be dallas vs Jags in the superbowl
Knowing your track record, the Patriots will be just fine now.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 05:48 PM   #878
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
speedracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 7,572
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Philip Rivers sucks.

Bitches out his offense after throwing a pass up for grabs that gets intercepted, gets Antonio Gates killed with a low throw, etc.
__________________
speedracer is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #879
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
Giants/Cowboys has to be one of the most damn depressing playoff matchups possible.
This is the Hell Football League's NFC Championship.

Pats-Cowboys would be the Satan Bowl.
__________________
DaveC is online now  
Old 01-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #880
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Luckily for you the Giants/Cowboys game won't be the NFC Championship, so perhaps you'll get a breather between next weekend and Satan Bowl.

__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 09:26 AM   #881
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,425
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24



I think the Jags will beat the patriots in the playoffs and it will be dallas vs Jags in the superbowl
you've already made it clear that you think the packers have a better chance at getting to the SUPER BOWL with your playoff pool picks, and you've also made it clear that you're insaine if you honestly believe that a team lead by david garrard is going to beat the patriots in foxboro. i mean really... a late game victory against a banged up and fairly mediocre steelers team, whom the pats beat easily, really gives me confidence in the jaguars... just like san diego's stellar performance against an awful tennessee team really gives me confidence that they're gonna go in and beat indianapolis.
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 11:11 AM   #882
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Justin24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Mateo
Posts: 6,716
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase


and you've also made it clear that you're insaine if you honestly believe that a team lead by david garrard is going to beat the patriots in foxboro. i mean really... a late game victory against a banged up and fairly mediocre steelers team, whom the pats beat easily, really gives me confidence in the jaguars... just like san diego's stellar performance against an awful tennessee team really gives me confidence that they're gonna go in and beat indianapolis.
Nope not insane just have faith that the Jaguars can beat the patriots. And if they do beat the patriots will you then bow to me.
__________________
Justin24 is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #883
ONE
love, blood, life
 
zonelistener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: six convenient metro locations
Posts: 14,747
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Big Grin

Oh man how I miss the "prettiest uniforms" argument.
__________________
zonelistener is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 11:41 AM   #884
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:01 PM
that was a product of the u2kitten era, too?

Quote:
Originally posted by zonelistener
Oh man how I miss the "prettiest uniforms" argument.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-07-2008, 11:47 AM   #885
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24


Nope not insane just have faith that the Jaguars can beat the patriots. And if they do beat the patriots will you then bow to me.
You seem to think a team is going to beat them every week, though, so I think it has more to do with insanity than faith.
__________________

__________________
phanan is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com