NFL 2007 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots' D has been less than stellar all year. It's mostly the same guys from the 2003-2004 seasons, older and slower.

LemonMelon said:
What the hell is up with the Pats' D? :ohmy: It looks absolutely awful.

AJ Feeley?

Look, I don't think Feeley's spectacular, but as a fan who's watched McNabb this year, he's a HUGE improvement.

phillyfan26 said:

AJ Feeley?

Look, I don't think Feeley's spectacular, but as a fan who's watched McNabb this year, he's a HUGE improvement.

Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, and Carson Palmer had worse games against the Pats than Feeley is currently having. Their D is just having an off night.

phillyfan26 said:

AJ Feeley?

After watching this game, I take back what I said before.

AJ Feeley is better than Donovan McNabb.

Wow.

DaveC said:

After watching this game, I take back what I said before.

AJ Feeley is better than Donovan McNabb.

Wow.

Besides the INT returned for a TD, yeah, he's looking good.

The one thing that bugs me about Jim Johnson is that he gets scared into prevent D with a small lead, and it never works.

The Patriots are expecting the Eagles to blitz, because they're calling a bunch of dinks and screen passes.

Absolutely unacceptable for Philly to allow that. I'm telling you, that conversion will be huge.

There's a reason Wes Welker cost a second-round pick and Randy Moss cost a fourth-round pick, y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom