NFL 2007 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(And that one wasn't even a catch!)

So, yeah, it's a game ... for now. If the Pats are smart, they go after Sheldon Brown.

If the Eagles are smart, Donovan McNabb's contract is set to be burned in February.

I'm pretty sure it was a catch; Gaffney's second foot/shin just scrubbed the turf before his knee hit out of bounds. That definitely should have been reviewed by the booth though (under 2 minutes).

Since the Eagles' season is all but over, McNabb needs to rest up and try to make himself pretty for a gig in Atlanta, Minnesota, or Chicago.

The thing was, I didn't think he had posession till after that.

But whatever. That's too easy. Sheldon quit on the play.

Five needs to show speed. His knee and his weight will be big issues for suitors.

We'll see if the Patriots move Moss around on the field more. So far he's lined up across Lito Sheppard on almost every play, and Sheppard has played excellent defense so far.

Third sack :hyper:

The Eagles clearly want Sheppard on Moss, and I agree with them. Brown's playing poorly. We'll see how the Pats go about staying away from Sheppard.

It'd also be nice if Maroney ever learned to pass-block, but what can you do.

zonelistener said:

They are winning, so I guess they are not trying to be like the Redskins! :wink:

D+ for effort. :shrug: Would've hurt more had I actually been attempting to insult the Pats. Now it's just puzzling.

zonelistener said:

He is here to run...and there he is.

Indeed, the Pats appear to have switched up their game plan in the 2nd half.

LemonMelon said:

D+ for effort. :shrug: Would've hurt more had I actually been attempting to insult the Pats. Now it's just puzzling.

D+ for your effort to crack at the Eagles all night...a team that is CLEARLY fairing better against the Pats than the team you cheer for did.

As if you haven't noticed, the Redskins suck this year.

speedracer said:

Indeed, the Pats appear to have switched up their game plan in the 2nd half.

Thank goodness. I wondered for a second if they had replaced their OC with Mike Martz.

zonelistener said:

D+ for your effort to crack at the Eagles all night...a team that is CLEARLY fairing better against the Pats than the team you cheer for did.

As if you haven't noticed, the Redskins suck this year.

The Eagles suck equally bad. Hence the 5-6 record they will have in about 2 hours. :wink:

I haven't been cracking at the Eagles all night. I've been defending Donovan McNabb, actually.

Besides, _____ played _____ well, so ______ should play well against ______ doesn't work in real life. Sometimes teams just have good games. Any given Sunday. Really.

LemonMelon said:
Sometimes teams just have good games. Any given Sunday. Really.

Right: The Eagles against the Lions.

This time? It's the QB and playcalling that are keeping them in it.

Still, the D sucks.

If the refs are going to flag Randy Moss for pass interference in the end zone, they really should pick one of the times when he actually does push off to call it.

speedracer said:
If the refs are going to flag Randy Moss for pass interference in the end zone, they really should pick one of the times when he actually does push off to call it.

Exactly. He's been getting away with that shit all year, except for the times when he actually does it (RE: 65% of the time).

zonelistener said:

no score = good stop, by the way.

These poor, young Redskins do not know football when they see it. :wink:

Missing a 32 yard field goal is no credit to the Eagles defense. It's incompetence. Letting the Pats get that 3 & 12 was a big deal, whether they scored or not.

And would you get off my back for being a Skins fan? :huh: They have no part in this contest, and, honestly, I've suffered enough today, thank you.

Flea-flicker. Interesting.

Still waiting for the hook-and-lateral, the double-lateral back to the QB, and the Statue of Liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom