NFL 2007 Part 3 - Page 38 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-16-2007, 02:55 PM   #556
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
randhail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Outside Providence
Posts: 3,557
Local Time: 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC


I say they should start him in the next game, but hold off on the "permanent" label. Remember AJ Feeley's two-week season, of course. Stellar vs. the Pats, then god-awful against Seattle.

But then again, the other option is Alex Smith...
They're just hoping that their backup turns out to be the next Tom Brady.
__________________

__________________
randhail is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 03:21 PM   #557
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Pittsburgh looks great today.

Fuck.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:22 PM   #558
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 10:17 PM
Miami finally wins a game in overtime.

They show the entire Baltimore drive on CBS, then after the FG miss, they cut to commercial and don't show any of the Miami drive. Thanks, CBS

This makes next week's MIA-NE game a lot less interesting, too
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:25 PM   #559
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Now there's nothing special at all about this season. Fuck.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:27 PM   #560
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC
Miami finally wins a game in overtime.

They show the entire Baltimore drive on CBS, then after the FG miss, they cut to commercial and don't show any of the Miami drive. Thanks, CBS

This makes next week's MIA-NE game a lot less interesting, too
Miami's win has zero impact on what makes next week's game with NE interesting. It's interesting because NE's pursuing Miami's claim to having the only undefeated season. Wether Miami has 13 wins, or 1 win coming into that game, that's the story.

The "dude" commericals for Bud Light are really fucking annoying.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #561
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

The "dude" commericals for Bud Light are really fucking annoying.
Dude.
__________________
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #562
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Miami's win has zero impact on what makes next week's game with NE interesting. It's interesting because NE's pursuing Miami's claim to having the only undefeated season. Wether Miami has 13 wins, or 1 win coming into that game, that's the story.
I disagree.

A game between a 14-0 team and a 0-14 team is big. Especially if Miami made a close game of it.
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #563
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC


I disagree.

A game between a 14-0 team and a 0-14 team is big. Especially if Miami made a close game of it.
Yeah, we disagree here, a 14-0 team playing an 0-14 team could not be less interesting to me. My only interest in this game is that it's Miami.

Two 0-14 teams playing each other would be more compelling to me.

Let's agree to disagree, but let's please agree that the Dude commercials suck.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:00 PM   #564
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Let's agree to disagree, but let's please agree that the Dude commercials suck.
Dude.
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:10 PM   #565
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 10:17 PM
JOE BUCK: How good must it feel to be a Dallas Cowboys quarterback when they're doing well?

TROY AIKMAN: Fantastic.

JOE BUCK: Romo's smiling, he's doing great...and to think, it all started last year when he won "The Gobbler".

*cut to shot of Jessica Simpson*

__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #566
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
speedracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 7,572
Local Time: 10:17 PM
When will NFL DBs (at least the ones who aren't Deion Sanders) learn not to return an interception out of the middle of the endzone? For Christ's sake, even Pop Warner kids know better than that.

Also, way to go calling the TO to buy time for a replay challenge, then losing the challenge and a second TO. Just call for the challenge off the bat. Geez.
__________________
speedracer is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #567
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,410
Local Time: 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by speedracer
When will NFL DBs (at least the ones who aren't Deion Sanders) learn not to return an interception out of the middle of the endzone? For Christ's sake, even Pop Warner kids know better than that.

Also, way to go calling the TO to buy time for a replay challenge, then losing the challenge and a second TO. Just call for the challenge off the bat. Geez.
Yup, Andy Reid is a dumbass.

That is all.
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #568
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
tpsreports2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Let's hug it out, bitch.
Posts: 4,351
Local Time: 09:17 PM
Wow tom brady sucked

Wow jessica simpson is hot
__________________
tpsreports2424 is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #569
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Got Philk?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
Posts: 6,875
Local Time: 11:17 PM
^She bugs me...and she plays that "blonde" card waaay to often as well.

I am loving Philly right now. I really hope they beat Dallas. And I really hope Romo does NOT come back to win this game like last week.
__________________
Got Philk? is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 08:22 PM   #570
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:17 PM
You know what's sad? Philly beat Dallas in Dallas ... and I don't give a shit.

Thanks Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid. Merry Christmas.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com