NFL 2007 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers by 7
Patriots by 10
Cowboys by 3
Colts by 10

Rooting for Seattle, Patriots and Giants. Can't root for either the Chargers or the Colts. Will root against both of them. <grin>

Pack by 7
Patriots by 21
Colts by 10
Cowgirls by 3

Should be some great games this weekend!

Okay, that was an unexpected start to the Packers-Seahawks game.

LemonMelon said:

People remember the three wins they pulled out late in the 4th quarter when everything seemed stacked against them. The Pats aren't unbeatable, they just haven't been beaten yet.

call me a fuck nut but i see the patriots ability to pull out the games when everything seemed stacked against them as a good thing for the pats, not a blueprint on how to beat them.

even when they more or less get out played, they were still good enough to win anyway.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:

call me a fuck nut but i see the patriots ability to pull out the games when everything seemed stacked against them as a good thing for the pats, not a blueprint on how to beat htem.

No, it's a good thing for them. But it could come back to bite them if they start off too slowly, especially against a defense like Jacksonville's.

14-14 in Lambeau. Awesome game so far.

... and now it's tied and the Seahawks fumbled. This game has more turnovers than the Danish bakery up the street. And it's only the second quarter!

They just said this is the highest scoring first quarter in postseason history. Huh.

But still - go Pack! :wink:

LemonMelon said:

No, it's a good thing for them. But it could come back to bite them if they start off too slowly, especially against a defense like Jacksonville's.

The same defense that also allowed Pittsburgh to come back and nearly win the game - a Pittsburgh team whose offense is not geared to play catch-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom