NFL 2007 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Depressing because you're a Skins fan? Because if that's not the reason, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

No, because I'm a Texans fan.

OF COURSE because I'm a Skins fan. :lol: This whole weekend has been like one big kick in the nuts. :|

You could have simply thought the match-ups were not good ones, and thus depressing. Hence me asking. I know that you're a Skins fan and figured that was it, but, wanted to make sure.

LemonMelon said:
Giants/Cowboys has to be one of the most damn depressing playoff matchups possible.

Almost as depressing as a Patriots/Cowboys superbowl. :barf:

I think the Jags will beat the patriots in the playoffs and it will be dallas vs Jags in the superbowl

No spoken words said:
You could have simply thought the match-ups were not good ones, and thus depressing. Hence me asking. I know that you're a Skins fan and figured that was it, but, wanted to make sure.

Actually, I smell blowout for both NFC divisional games. Looking forward to the AFC matchups though. Jags @ Pats is drool-worthy.

Speaking of blowouts...Titans/Chargers starts in 20 minutes.

LemonMelon said:

Actually, I smell blowout for both NFC divisional games. Looking forward to the AFC matchups though. Jags @ Pats is drool-worthy.

Speaking of blowouts...Titans/Chargers starts in 20 minutes.
I think the Seabags can hang with the Pack, especially if Favre is his normal over hyped up self early in the game and throws high and wide a lot...when he settles down the Pack may start to roll, but if Seattle can jump out, it may be a good game.

Giants/Dallas...you need 3 real good games in a row out of ELi for this to be close...its asking a lot, but with Dallas' defense its possible (though I think the Sea/GB game has a better shot of being competitive)

Philip Rivers sucks.

Bitches out his offense after throwing a pass up for grabs that gets intercepted, gets Antonio Gates killed with a low throw, etc.

LemonMelon said:
Giants/Cowboys has to be one of the most damn depressing playoff matchups possible.

This is the Hell Football League's NFC Championship. :(

Pats-Cowboys would be the Satan Bowl.

Justin24 said:

I think the Jags will beat the patriots in the playoffs and it will be dallas vs Jags in the superbowl

you've already made it clear that you think the packers have a better chance at getting to the SUPER BOWL with your playoff pool picks, and you've also made it clear that you're insaine if you honestly believe that a team lead by david garrard is going to beat the patriots in foxboro. i mean really... a late game victory against a banged up and fairly mediocre steelers team, whom the pats beat easily, really gives me confidence in the jaguars... just like san diego's stellar performance against an awful tennessee team really gives me confidence that they're gonna go in and beat indianapolis.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

and you've also made it clear that you're insaine if you honestly believe that a team lead by david garrard is going to beat the patriots in foxboro. i mean really... a late game victory against a banged up and fairly mediocre steelers team, whom the pats beat easily, really gives me confidence in the jaguars... just like san diego's stellar performance against an awful tennessee team really gives me confidence that they're gonna go in and beat indianapolis.

Nope not insane just have faith that the Jaguars can beat the patriots. And if they do beat the patriots will you then bow to me. :wink:

Justin24 said:

Nope not insane just have faith that the Jaguars can beat the patriots. And if they do beat the patriots will you then bow to me. :wink:

You seem to think a team is going to beat them every week, though, so I think it has more to do with insanity than faith.

Justin24 said:

[Channeling my inner headache]

Sure and if they don't beat the pats, will you go away?

[/Channeling my inner headache]

I give this post a 6.5. It accomplishes it's goal, but it lacks the humanity and snarkiness that I've come to expect from headache.

zonelistener said:
Oh man how I miss the "prettiest uniforms" argument. :sigh:
You must admit things don't get much prettier than these:

colts.jpg

Just rampant with vibrant color snd style.

phanan said:

You seem to think a team is going to beat them every week, though, so I think it has more to do with insanity than faith.

I don't know. I almost won what 3 times. Eagles, Ravens, Giants????

Justin24 said:

I don't know. I almost won what 3 times. Eagles, Ravens, Giants????
Ooooh almosts count now???

I almost had the right Megabucks numbers Saturday, just missed 6 of them, can I go to the state and collect a few million?

Dalton said:
"Almost" ALWAYS counts on a bandwaggon.

If anyone is jumping on any bandwagon it's all of you. I like going for the underdog when it comes to the patriots games.

i dedicate this post to dalton

Justin24 said:

i will bow to your sheer shit luck guess based upon nothing more than your pure dislike for the patriots and/or hope that they lose so that your over-rated team has a better chance at the super bowl, which even you obviously believe somewhere in your heart that the smellyboys ( :love: ) are a bit over-rated considering as you gave more points to the packers in the super bowl pool (note, super bowl is two words), whereas you wouldn't have given the packers more points than the cowpoke if you didn't think green bay had a better shot because, ya know, they'd play the same number of games and all to get to the super bowl, and the pack would likely have to BEAT dallas to get to the super bowl (again, two words), which thus of course, in conclusion, means that you either believe that green bay is better than dallas or that you have very poor math and/or gambling skills.

:hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom