NFL 2007 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahoo! Sports had a "projected" NFL Draft piece up this morning and I liked who they were projecting for the Pats: tOSU's James Laurinaitis - LB.

With Bruschi, Rizzo, Colvin, Vrabel and Seau getting up there in age (I hate saying that knowing they are all younger than me with the exception of Seau), he would be a good replacement at LB.

I saw that, and completely agree. Laurinaitis would be an excellent fit.

I'm thinking Bruschi might retire with his contract up, but I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed with the team in a coaching capacity.

Sickening. :( After the recovered kickoff I thought the Skins had it.

Go Packers next week.

zonelistener said:

Seriously, dude. Stop being an asshole. I said the Skins were at an early advantage, not that they would win. :tsk:

God, losing to the Seahawks. That hurts. Couldn't have even lost to a good team. Had to lose to an NFC West team. :wink:

Dalton said:
So, here's a question: is shouting "Take that Sean Taylor!" a funny joke or an assholish thing to do?

Discuss.

Well, considering he's dead, I don't think he really cares all that much.

Dalton said:
Yeah, but all the players keep talking about how he's right there with them as they play, so does that mean the Seahawks just beat Sean Taylor?

Its a metaphysical quandary.

I think even Sean Taylor by himself could have put up a better fight than that. Way to gameplan, overpriced coaching staff. :down:

simmer down now!

LemonMelon said:

Seriously, dude. Stop being an asshole. I said the Skins were at an early advantage, not that they would win. :tsk:

God, losing to the Seahawks. That hurts. Couldn't have even lost to a good team. Had to lose to an NFC West team. :wink:

Asshole?

Maybe I forgot the wink.

I think I'll root for the the Packers over the Seahawks next week. From what I can tell with my limited knowledge of football, I think the Packers have a better chance of taking it all the way to the Superbowl.

Ooh, divided loyalties! :(

corianderstem said:
I think I'll root for the the Packers over the Seahawks next week. From what I can tell with my limited knowledge of football, I think the Packers have a better chance of taking it all the way to the Superbowl.

Ooh, divided loyalties! :(

I'm lucky that way - I have no loyalties :evil:

(When it comes to football, anyway.)

That said, I'm rooting for the Giants and Chargers today in the wild card games. :hi5:

Game's not over yet (6:35 to go), but, for all intents and purposes, it is.

Big Blue looked great. Glad I have a team to keep rooting for, with the Steelers getting bounced yesterday.

Giants/Cowboys has to be one of the most damn depressing playoff matchups possible.

Almost as depressing as a Patriots/Cowboys superbowl. :barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom