NFL 2007 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Packers!

I'm watching vicariously through the internet. I'm counting on you guys for occasional scores. :wink:

I was all set to go to a bar down the street that's showing it ... but then I got a migraine today, and I realized I didn't care enough about football to go sit at a bar by myself.

yep

I can at least switch over to local radio broadcast and I am heading to the radio now.........

corianderstem said:
Go Packers!

I'm watching vicariously through the internet. I'm counting on you guys for occasional scores. :wink:

I was all set to go to a bar down the street that's showing it ... but then I got a migraine today, and I realized I didn't care enough about football to go sit at a bar by myself.

So do you want the score and the news?
D 27
P10

Brett out on the sidelines with a elbow stinger (helmet still on) and Aaron Rodgers in the game

Glad I can see this - the first half (specifically the first quarter) was very entertaining. Unfortunately, Favre is out of the game, and I doubt he's coming back in.

Should be an interesting second half with Rodgers.

I am watching on nfl.com will they please stop showing the sports casters and show the fucking GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I'm a little more profane than that. :wink:

You should have seen my mom on Thanksgiving Day. She was yelling so much (without the swearing), you'd have thought they were losing!

Edit: Ooh, field goal! Come on, guys ... tie it up! Tie it up!

Last edited:
That's good to know. I'd be scared if "poop" was the best you could come up with. :wink:

GB got a field goal to bring it back within a touchdown, 34-27, but Green Bay can't seem to slow down Dallas right now, and it's not looking good.

Under different circumstances, I think that call would have been correct, but it was clear that GB's defense wasn't going to slow down Dallas, and going for the touchdown would have been the better move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom