NFL 2007 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin24 said:
And so what if I am a Dallas fan.

Dallas fan = Yankees fan

Dallas = Yankees

You used Yankees as a derogatory term in that you compared them to the Patriots and used "Yankees" as your reason for disliking them.

Ergo (with love, Dalton), you are essentially saying you are rooting for a hatable team with hatable fans.

Oh, man...sorry guys, this may sound pathetic, but the refs were cheating for the Pats at the end. Campbell to Randle El (a nice 20-yarder, mind you), he runs with it, and he loses control of the ball as he's tackled, recovering the fumble. What is it ruled? An incompletion. They never even bothered to take a second look at it.

F*ck the refs.

Dallas is not the Yankees of Football. I mean if you look at it they have pretty much all the super stars in football. With the revolutionary soldier on their helmet and the name come on now.

Justin24 said:
Dallas is not the Yankees of Football. I mean if you look at it they have pretty much all the super stars in football. With the revolutionary soldier on their helmet and the name come on now.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up.

Justin24 said:

The only superstars on that team are Brady and Moss. The rest are just good players in a brilliant system.

The Yankees wish they had coaching that good.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

do you like turtles? i sure do.

Good for you here is a cookie little Head in a suitcase. make sure to drink milk with that so you can grow strong bones.

Three directions the Skins could go in at this point:

1. Get royally pissed and thrash the Jets like a blackbelt beating up a toddler.

2. Play like we have all season and squeak out a win by a field goal or less. (I'm taking this option)

3. Keel over and die, losing by 60 to the Jets. The Jets don't have any celebratory gatorade, so they dump a wheelbarrow full of bricks on their coach instead.

:hmm:

LemonMelon said:

The only superstars on that team are Brady and Moss. The rest are just good players in a brilliant system.

The Yankees wish they had coaching that good.

They also have Daunte Stallworth, Tedy Bruschi, Kevin Faulk, Rodney Harrison, Asante Samuel, Junior Seau, Richard Seymour

LemonMelon said:
Three directions the Skins could go in at this point:

1. Get royally pissed and thrash the Jets like a blackbelt beating up a toddler.

2. Play like we have all season and squeak out a win by a field goal or less. (I'm taking this option)

3. Keel over and die, losing by 60 to the Jets. The Jets don't have any celebratory gatorade, so they dump a wheelbarrow full of bricks on their coach instead.

:hmm:

The last one sounds pretty good. :up:

Justin24 said:
They also have Daunte Stallworth, Tedy Bruschi, Kevin Faulk, Rodney Harrison, Asante Samuel, Junior Seau, Richard Seymour

Oh, OK, so they're really cocky, highly paid players that the Patriots signed in free agency?

Gotcha.

Ok, question - the Lions are now 6-2, is anyone really giving them credit now or is it just who they've been playing so far? Believe me, I'm amazed they've won six games at this point, but not knowing the ins and outs of the league that much, are they really that good or is this just a fluke season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom