NFL 2007 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin, why are you being a nit-picking little freak when it's MY team that is getting whipped? :huh:

Chill guys. Even I'm not getting emo over this.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
there will be a battle for NFC supremecy in two weeks in the swamps of jersey :drool:

Springsteen and Bon Jovi are finally dueling to the death? :drool:

LemonMelon said:
Justin, why are you being a nit-picking little freak when it's MY team that is getting whipped? :huh:

Chill guys. Even I'm not getting emo over this.

Because I feel for any team that has to go up against the Yankees of football ( But the difference is The Patriots know how to win unlike the Yankees.)

Justin24 said:

Because I feel for any team that has to go up against the Yankees of football ( But the difference is The Patriots know how to win unlike the Yankees.)

fuck me if i'm wrong but it was only about, oh, 10 years ago that the patriots were among the laughing stock in all of professional sports.

fuck me again if i'm wrong, but the team that most people associate with "the yankees of football" are the dallas cowboys.

fuck me thrice, but i believe you're a cowboy fan.

fuck me if i'm wrong but it was only about, oh, 10 years ago that the patriots were among the laughing stock in all of professional sports.

fuck me again if i'm wrong, but the team that most people associate with "the yankees of football" are the dallas cowboys.

Can we throw and 'ergo' in there someplace?

Justin24 said:

Uh, dude, you do know that Dallas is the "Yankees of football," don't you?

The whole "Yankees" thing comes from being the biggest front-runner team in sports.

First off no thank on the offer of fucking you. And so what if I am a Dallas fan.

No spoken words said:
Please tell me you knew I was kidding.

LIAR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom