NFL 2007 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:

T-Ball_06_039_website.jpg

:lmao: We suck today. Simple as that. We'll come back pissed off next week and mop the floor with the Jets, but big deal.

I'm surprised the Redskins aren't putting up any fight. This is turning out to be the biggest blowout win for the Pats this season -- in a season full of blowout victories.

And the Chargers and Saints are back -- order is restored to the NFL.

I can't believe we look this bad tonight. I just hope this loss doesn't completely crush our team mentally. The Pats are brilliant; there isn't a single team left on our schedule that can hold their collective jock strap.

And the Saints still suck, BTW.

For some reason, I just can't hate the Patriots for this. They're just an unstoppable force right now. :shrug:

Headache, that was what we were talking about at the game...I mean, sure, Griese and Grossman leave a lot to be desired, but, what unimaginative play-calling. Even with a weapon like Hester, they manage to be uninspired. I'm sure Phil might sweep in here and disagree, but I think at least some of the blame is on the O-coordinator. Griese was brutal, though.

God I hate the Patsies. Even though I don't like the Skins I wish they would put up a fight against Bill bellacheat and Tom Brady.

Dalton said:
Do you think they cheated against the Cowboys a few weeks ago?

Nope I am talking about when they got caught, thats all. Even though Brady is a local boy (San Mateo) I can't stand the patriots. Go Any team (against the patriots)

No spoken words said:
Headache, that was what we were talking about at the game...I mean, sure, Griese and Grossman leave a lot to be desired, but, what unimaginative play-calling. Even with a weapon like Hester, they manage to be uninspired. I'm sure Phil might sweep in here and disagree, but I think at least some of the blame is on the O-coordinator. Griese was brutal, though.

:shrug: griese and grossman aren't gonna be compared to the quarterbacking god that is jim mcmahon any time soon (tongue firmly in cheek) but shit, either they're both just god awful or someone needs to start gameplanning a little better.

teams certainly have won with worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom