NFL 2007 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, hey, saw some posts of yours earlier, and, everything was "X"'d out....so, looks like you posted photos, but, I could not see them...I'm guessing they are diagrams from NFL playbooks, or something akin to that....can you re-post some of your posts, so I can see what I missed? I only ask cos I'm really really sad right now.

DaveC said:

I do it for the people.

AlessandraAmbrosio.jpg

A Manchester United fan? :hmm:

And a new one, 'cause I just found her:

f-Ana-Beatriz-Barros-2590.jpg

One more for the road to cancel out zoney's violation :angry:

elin_05.jpg

She's not Brazilian, but I guess she can be forgiven.

Good night. :wave:

DaveC said:
I think we've found a new way to make peace when arguments get out of hand.

:hi5:

Not sure what to do about the female NFL fans that pass through here though...:uhoh:

LemonMelon said:

Not sure what to do about the female NFL fans that pass through here though...:uhoh:

Our female regulars are pretty cool. It's the outsiders that show up to say "UNNNGHHH MY TEAM WON ALL OTHER TEAMS SUCK" for their only post of the whole season that we have to worry about.

DaveC said:

Our female regulars are pretty cool. It's the outsiders that show up to say "UNNNGHHH MY TEAM WON ALL OTHER TEAMS SUCK" for their only post of the whole season that we have to worry about.

And of course, our well-meaning but misguided Belichick-kool-aid-addicted regulars. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

And of course, our well-meaning but misguided Belichick-kool-aid-addicted regulars. :wink:

Well besides the whole "Patriots fan" thing, most of them seem sort of rational. As red-blooded men, I'm sure they won't be upset.

DaveC said:

Well besides the whole "Patriots fan" thing, most of them seem sort of rational. As red-blooded men, I'm sure they won't be upset.

Breasts unite all of mankind.

Well, not all of it. But a high percentage of it. The rest have a solemn respect but simply aren't interested.

zonelistener said:
gooood grief

Last edited by some brazilian model on 11-11-2007 at 08:39 AM

HOLY SHIT...did you guys just hear that??????????!111/???? I think San Diego is pipng in crowd noise!? The sound? It just went almost silent!

Anybody have that on youtube?

;)
I did hear the call from the Indy radio announcers this morning driving in on a sports flash...quite humorous...first guy calls the play..."Vinatieri for the lead from 29 yards...Its GOOD! ITS GOOD!!!! ITS GOOD!!!!!" Second guy..."Um no it wasn't"...first guy, "and now they're saying no good".

LemonMelon said:

I dunno sweetheart, but it seems thos who root for a team whose last 3 games were a 52-7 annihilation, an overtime win against what may prove to be the NFL's worst team by season's end, and an embarassing home loss to a dysfunctional Eagles team are the misguided ones.:wink:

High_End_Brazilian_Swimwear_And_Bikinis.jpg

Hewson said:
I did hear the call from the Indy radio announcers this morning driving in on a sports flash...quite humorous...first guy calls the play..."Vinatieri for the lead from 29 yards...Its GOOD! ITS GOOD!!!! ITS GOOD!!!!!" Second guy..."Um no it wasn't"...first guy, "and now they're saying no good".

Hopefully when I leave for work shortly they'll play that again.

Hewson said:
I dunno sweetheart, but it seems thos who root for a team whose last 3 games were a 52-7 annihilation, an overtime win against what may prove to be the NFL's worst team by season's end, and an embarassing home loss to a dysfunctional Eagles team are the misguided ones.:wink:

High_End_Brazilian_Swimwear_And_Bikinis.jpg

You could have done much better. Leave it to the master from now on, mmmkay? :tsk:

DaveC said:

And LM... I know, I know - it was only a matter of time before the Lions went back to being the sucktastic team they were. With their schedule coming up, I don't see it getting much better.

So I may have to get some of you to post pictures of half-naked men to cheer me up. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom