NFL 2007 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
"Music is my boyfriend. Music is my girlfriend."

Isn't it interesting that when a chick sings that it's hot. When I sing it, its a little weird.

I bet that girl's smokin'. She sounds sexy.

DaveC said:

It's better than that Feist tune :crack:

For now it is. In about 3-4 days, it'll be equally annoying.

Meanwhile, anyone trying to track down who this singer is, and what she looks like, so we can see just how annoying/sexy she is?

AtomicBono said:

Perhaps, perhaps not. But that's irrelevant. There was no reason to blow the whistle. So they were wrong regardless of who it helped.

Are you saying that the fact that there was an inadvertent whistle at all was what upset you, and not the appearance of a 90-yard return being taken away? If so, I apologize for misunderstanding you.

I can say for a fact that if I were a Colts fan, I'd have been extremely upset that a LB/DL was trying to run an INT out of the middle of the end zone instead of taking the free 20 yards.

Speedracer, wrong thread, but, does anyone care about Torre to the Dodgers back in LA? I've asked a few of my friends and they say "not really", but was curious to hear your take/observations.

No spoken words said:

Meanwhile, anyone trying to track down who this singer is, and what she looks like, so we can see just how annoying/sexy she is?

0004FD07-639A-1016-BCA980C328EC0000.jpg

Someone should take her voice away ... it lies.

No spoken words said:
Speedracer, wrong thread, but, does anyone care about Torre to the Dodgers back in LA? I've asked a few of my friends and they say "not really", but was curious to hear your take/observations.

Yeah, there's been very little buzz about it here.

I think it should be pointed out that two of the Colts' receivers are named Craphonso Thorpe and Aaron Moorehead.

Dalton said:
Keith Olberman without Dan Patrick is like that lead singer of the Verve without the rest of the guys from the Verve.

Back in the late 90s, La'Roi Glover said that the 49ers "without Steve Young is like Earth, Wind and no Fire. It's like Kool and no Gang."

speedracer said:

Back in the late 90s, La'Roi Glover said that the 49ers "without Steve Young is like Earth, Wind and no Fire. It's like Kool and no Gang."

Back in the EARLY 90's Keith Olberman said, "J-E-T-S" and then Dan Patrick said, "Lose, Lose, Lose" and then Keith Olberman said, "Somewhere Ken O'brien is laughing."

And then I chocked on my cinnamon life

That girl is cute, but she's treading that fine line between "cute singer" and "annoying hipster chick."

But yes, that song is less annoying than Feist. In general.

Dalton said:

Back in the EARLY 90's Keith Olberman said, "J-E-T-S" and then Dan Patrick said, "Lose, Lose, Lose" and then Keith Olberman said, "Somewhere Ken O'brien is laughing."

And then I chocked on my cinnamon life

Is "chocked" Latin for "I meant to type 'choked' but I'm hammered"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom