NFL 2007 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck's with my local Fox station switching from the Packers/Vikings game to the Redskins game at noon?

SMITE! SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!! :mad:

corianderstem said:
What the heck's with my local Fox station switching from the Packers/Vikings game to the Redskins game at noon?

SMITE! SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!! :mad:

Same thing here in Indy. Even with the Vikings getting killed, it isn't that often I get to see them. :sigh:

Go Eagles!

phillyfan26 said:
Yo Five, I think your avatar should be either you limping or doing that "My Bad" laugh and tap of the chest you do after your sixth consecutive pass that missed by 15 yards.

hey guys

its cause im black, isnt it? :sad:

corianderstem said:
They were horrified, however, to find out the game is broadcast out here at 9:30 in the morning.

This is why I want to live on the West Coast....you can wake up, watch football and still have some daylight left after!

I call that a perfect Sunday!

zonelistener said:
This is why I want to live on the West Coast....you can wake up, watch football and still have some daylight left after!

I call that a perfect Sunday!

Yeah, but 9:30 in the morning is no time for nachos and beer. :(

(waits to be corrected by someone who's not such a wuss)

Donovan McNabb said:

hey guys

its cause im black, isnt it? :sad:

That and the fact that you're a QB. It's clearly got nothing to do with your play at all.

On a side note, Andy Reid is fucking retarded. We're going into a final drive and how many timeouts has he left us with?

None.

Bonochick said:
That Packer game was one of the best things I've ever watched. :love:
th_6gopackgo.gif

Bonochick said:
That Packer game was one of the best things I've ever watched. :love:

<---sputtering in rage over having to miss the second half due to the Fox network being lame, lame, LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

:mad:

Must calm myself with the Packer Prayer:

Our Favre,
Who art in Lambeau,
Hallowed be thine arm,
The bowl will come,
It will be won.
In Phoenix as it is in Lambeau.
And give us this Sunday,
Our weekly win.
And give us many touchdown passes.
But do not let others pass against us.
Lead us not into frustration,
But deliver us to the valley of the sun.
For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC,
and the glory of the Cheeseheads,
now and forever.

Fuck you, Andy Reid. Why wouldn't you tell Westbrook to lay down with it? Why score that quickly and give them their only chance to come back? Why?

phillyfan26 said:
Fuck you, Andy Reid. Why wouldn't you tell Westbrook to lay down with it? Why score that quickly and give them their only chance to come back? Why?

:rolleyes:

Chill out for a second, man.

LemonMelon said:
Let's hope for quality officiating and no injuries. Best of luck to the disillusioned Eagles fans of interference. :D

Looks like quality officiating and no injuries could not help the Redskins today...no matter how hard the Eagles tried to lose!

:up:

phillyfan26 said:
The Redskins honestly reminded me of the Eagles today.

The Eagles reminded me of the Eagles. They sucked hard. We were just worse.

Congrats on beating our pathetic franchise. Back to joining you guys in the cellar soon. :rolleyes:

Westbrook can play. Other than that, the Birds don't have much of an upside.

Yeah, I agree, that looked like a normal Eagles game.

phillyfan26 said:

:confused:

Touchdowns are not easy to come by in football. If you have a chance to score, you take it, no matter how much time runs off the clock.

That was an impulse post. Realistically, it probably didn't matter too much.

He just did exactly what Washington wanted him to do, which got me angry. He never sees anything coming. That particular play was probably not something worthy of getting that angry about. I'm more flipping out at the topic of Andy failing to see what's coming than I was at that particular play.

speedracer said:

:confused:

Touchdowns are not easy to come by in football. If you have a chance to score, you take it, no matter how much time runs off the clock.

ESPECIALLY if you can make it so that the other team has to score a touchdown and a 2-point conversion just to tie, instead of a field goal winning it. At the 10-yard line with 2:40 to go, they're almost certainly going to get the ball back with plenty of time anyways when a first down equals turnover.

LemonMelon said:
I hang my head in FUCKING shame. FUCK.

I realize this was the first post I've ever written on interference that included the F word uncensored. :uhoh:

Fuck.

I spent the first fifteen years of my life swearing off swearing.

Then I just decided one day, "Fuck that." After that, I didn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom