NEWSFLASH: Michael Bay to make shitty movie about 2012 apocolypse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
Plans for more shitty Transformers movies shelved for the near future.

2012doom.jpg

He must be stopped. He's redoing Friday the 13th, The Birds, and now he's involved in doing Nightmare on Elm Street without Wes Craven or Englund.

Slipstream said:
He must be stopped. He's redoing Friday the 13th, The Birds, and now he's involved in doing Nightmare on Elm Street without Wes Craven or Englund.

Actually, The Birds would be directed by Martin Campbell and starring Naomi Watts... which could be an improvement over the original. I didn't like it very much.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Blasphemy!!

Staying on topic; Michael Bay is the Antichrist, seriously...

It's not like they're remaking Vertigo or anything, The Birds was lame except for Rod Taylor.

Yeah, I do want to punch this guy in the face though:

michael_bay.jpg

This shit just got real.

May it be an overly yellow and blue hell with too many 360 shots and jumpcuts.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Actually, The Birds would be directed by Martin Campbell and starring Naomi Watts... which could be an improvement over the original. I didn't like it very much.

fail.jpg

From the Chicago Reader's Dave Kehr:

"Alfred Hitchcock's most abstract film (1963), and perhaps his subtlest, still yielding new meanings and inflections after a dozen or more viewings. As emblems of sexual tension, divine retribution, meaningless chaos, metaphysical inversion, and aching human guilt, his attacking birds acquire a metaphorical complexity and slipperiness worthy of Melville."

Watch it again, punk.

lazarus said:

fail.jpg

From the Chicago Reader's Dave Kehr:

"Alfred Hitchcock's most abstract film (1963), and perhaps his subtlest, still yielding new meanings and inflections after a dozen or more viewings. As emblems of sexual tension, divine retribution, meaningless chaos, metaphysical inversion, and aching human guilt, his attacking birds acquire a metaphorical complexity and slipperiness worthy of Melville."

Watch it again, punk.

Good for him, I'll watch it again after I get through some good Hitchcock.

lazarus said:
Take your pick, pal.

http://www.born-today.com/Today/pix/hitchcock_alfred2.jpg/[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/LemonMacPhisto/youlosewonka.gif

Back
Top Bottom