News on Ronald Reagan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
From eonline.com:

AILING: Close friends saying former president Ronald Reagan's condition is rapidly deteroriating in his battle with Alzheimer's disease, the Associated Press reports. Reagan, 91, reportedly no longer recognizes his wife, Nancy.

That is so so sad. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

*says a prayer for the Reagan family.

That's really sad...he and Nancy were such a loving couple and she has to be devastated to lose him this way. :|

I don't know if any of you have read Nancy's book that consists mainly of his love letters to her but its just beautiful. I know many of you have your opinions on what kind of president he was, but after reading those letters, I have no doubt that he was a wonderful husband who truly loved his wife and wasn't afraid to tell her just how much.

WoW

I am actually listening to his son (Michael Reagan radio talk show) as I am reading this.

This is sad.

Bono's American Wife said:
That's really sad...he and Nancy were such a loving couple and she has to be devastated to lose him this way. :|

I don't know if any of you have read Nancy's book that consists mainly of his love letters to her but its just beautiful. I know many of you have your opinions on what kind of president he was, but after reading those letters, I have no doubt that he was a wonderful husband who truly loved his wife and wasn't afraid to tell her just how much.
I read some of the love letters in a magazine. They were so sweet.
Alzheimers is a scary and sad disease. :sad:

pinkfloyd said:
well , die at 90's , it's not bad at all , especially for politician ( very hard job )

You did read that he has Alzheimer's, correct?? That IS bad and a terrible way to go.

I cried yesterday when I heard that the "great communicator" can no longer hold a coherant conversation- even with Nancy. The book, _I Love You, Ronnie_ is fantastic, even if you're not a fan of his politics. It's one of the truest love stories of our time. The Reagan family is certainly in my prayers.

Death is a career move

There is no good death or good day to die . Everyday people die and born , bad and good , ugly and beautiful . Year , well , god .....

Back
Top Bottom