Newest Hard Rock in MPLS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
OK like anyone really cares but The Hard Rock Cafe FINALLY opened in Minneapolis last Thursday and we(Walkron, Lemon MEringue, and myself--Zoney backed out last minute cuz he was like, "Tired" or something....:mad: ) went last night to check it out...

I must say we were quite unimpressed with the LACK of U2 decor and vidoes. THey friggin played CREED :banghead: and Gettin JIggy Wit it TWICE but no u2....blarg. There were 2 posters... a GIGANTIC achtung baby poster and the other a smaller ZooTour Poster that looked pretty much the same. LOTS of cool Prince stuff though...

Nonetheless, we had a great time and will post a few photos...The service there was excellent...All the servers were super friendly and sat and talked with us etc. The burgers were GREAT :sick: I never order burgers...

Anyhow....I guess the question is...Whos Hard Rock has the most and coolest U2 memorobilia??? It'll be fun to find out whos is the most U2-esque!!!

Heres a piccie of the ONe cool U2 poster..hidden at the top of the stairs. NOt a very honorable place but :shrug:
3355856323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339%3B742%3C%3Aot1lsi

A really good pic of all of us doin stuff...
3355856323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339%3B742%3C5ot1lsi

Anita looking like the :der: guy..:lol: :laugh:

3355856323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339%3B742%3C7ot1lsi

And the super cool guy that magically appeared to take us in STYLE to our car...
3355856323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339%3B742%3C%3Bot1lsi

Yay for MPLS Hard Rock!!! I WILL be going back soon....Heck maybe tonight...

I have valid excuses...like not being able to go out until afte 9 p.m. and having to be at work at 5 a.m. this morning.

....and, wel, they don't have enough U2 stuff, so why should I go.

yay good times!

yeah, you should see the all-u2 hard rock out here in sioux falls, south dakota. it's pretty damn sweet.

so come out here and SEE it.......

_____
:shifty: no, i am not lying just to get you guys out here to see you or anything like that.

Re: yay good times!

Lilly said:
yeah, you should see the all-u2 hard rock out here in sioux falls, south dakota. it's pretty damn sweet.

:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :lol: :laugh: :lmao:

If you had any idea how hard we all just laughed....OMC

And BTW, Jeff....I thought you were supposed to be at WORK right NOW...WTF are you doing here????!!!??:mad: :mac:

Why can?t I live in MPLS???

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Even though Princes last two albums were not matching his production talents... but to live at this place... :drool:

Re: Re: yay good times!

Ali Rose said:
And BTW, Jeff....I thought you were supposed to be at WORK right NOW...WTF are you doing here????!!!??:mad: :mac:
Done with work - stopped in the library to get directions for the wedding I have to go to.

woo hoo....or something like that.

I have that Achtung Baby poster! It's like 4 ft tall! Awesome!

You guys look like you had alot of fun!! :dance:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Why can?t I live in MPLS???

*is looking for a roommate*

Here are my requirements:
-Must be a hardcore U2 fan or else pretend to be one in my presence
-Must be accepting of U2 posters all over every wall in the house
-Non Smoker preferred

Ali Rose said:

*is looking for a roommate*

Here are my requirements:
-Must be a hardcore U2 fan or else pretend to be one in my presence
-Must be accepting of U2 posters all over every wall in the house
-Non Smoker preferred

Sounds great, thanks for the offer... wow!!! PM.

YMCA was also a very popular video selection

Somehow there are 3 used Hard Rock Minneapolis glasses on our kitchen counter. Huh, I wonder how they got there?

:confused: :silent: :angel: :scratch:

Re: YMCA was also a very popular video selection

Lemon Meringue said:
Somehow there are 3 used Hard Rock Minneapolis glasses on our kitchen counter. Huh, I wonder how they got there?

:confused: :silent: :angel: :scratch:

Well the whole night was sort of a blur, but i think I remember "sneezing" and my glass just "fell" into the gift bag....:shifty:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Even though Princes last two albums were not matching his production talents... but to live at this place... :drool:

you should go live with tiff cos see then i'd come home and take you to paisly park which is like OMIGOD amazing to see in person.

Lilly said:

you should go live with tiff cos see then i'd come home and take you to paisly park which is like OMIGOD amazing to see in person.

We saw some of Prince's outfits last night at HR. Geeze, they looked really tiny.
They may have fit me when I was in about sixth grade.:slant:

i believe those are nice pictures.

ali_rose im talking like u2_alabama.

im a stupid face.

me talk in monotone tone dial-a-tone no expression or emotion just blandamone.

:|

WooooooooooHooooooooo!

So, we returned to the Hard Rock Sunday night with some out of town friends. Since it was much less crowded tham Friday night we were able to walk around and look at stuff.

Ali Rose, do you remember the cream colored guitar near the kitchen next to the ZooTV poster and the Madonna stuff? Guess whose guitar it was????

BONO'S!!!

They also had some photos from the Elevation Tour.

There was some cool Rolling Stones stuff in the back room, too.

Oh, and a Gwen Steffani teeny tiny little top.

I just thought people might be interested.....maybe.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

*footsteps running*

*door slams*

*tires squeal down street*

:crack:

Lilly said:

I would love to get to know tiff and to live with her for the rest of my life.

And PP.

Back
Top Bottom