Newcastle United into Champions League!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
YAY!!

Well done lads!

Now lets go out and buy a couple of quality defenders (Wayne Bridge from Southampton
wink.gif
) and take on Europe! Watch out Real Madrid...here come the lads!
biggrin.gif

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Jonny, but we are toooooo wrapped up in hockey right now to care. lol! hahaha

biggrin.gif

Btw--> Nice signature.
wink.gif
*smooch

Originally posted by Angel:
Sorry Jonny, but we are toooooo wrapped up in hockey right now to care. lol! hahaha

yeah cos hockey is such a huge international sport
wink.gif

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bono_man!

You a magpies fan? If yes then HOLY F**K! SO am I! I hadnt realise this at all...

I have supported the Magpies since I was 5 years old.....I used to live near Newcastle for some years and I first went to see The Magpies play with my Dad. Ever since I have yet to see Newcastle win a major trophy despite a trio of FA Cup Finals and twice Runners up in the Premiership!

SO yeah Im very very very pleased to see the Magpies in the Champions league....they deserve it cos of a very good team, a very good manager and the most amazing support by the fans (they are the best in the world IMO)

Lets go lads and take on Europe! Howay the lads!!!! Come oon TOON ARMY!!!!!

dougal

Hey dougal!! Good to hear from you again man.

If only we knew of our shared passion (other than U2) we could have had a few pints to the most entertaining team in the country in Dublin!!

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

at who? the guy who bumped the ancient thread, or what's happened with this team (i have no idea since i'm one of those americans on that big island :wink: )...

you can't be refering to the lack of hockey. that's no laughing matter.

yes, this was a pointless post. i know.

:lmao:... i was so confused until i looked at the date of the first post.

i was sitting here wondering when bridge got sent back to southhampton. he just played for us yesterday. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom