New Ziggy Stardust- DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars-Movie.

This movie has been remasted and released on DVD. It's essentially a concert film of Bowie in all his glory, rock and roll at it finest. I got it last nite and it is amazing. The film looks quite 70's, but they did a wonderful job w/ the sound, it's so vibrant. Ziggy just keeps kicking ass more than 30 years later. There must be some Bowie fanatics on a U2 board who'll love this.

oh my....I think I'm going to have to get myself a copy. Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars is one of my all time favorite albums. I love David Bowie, especially his Ziggy stuff.

I have had that show on video tape for quite some time and they repeated it on Australian TV about a month ago. I have quite a collection of Bowie performances and interviews on video...and a scrap book full of Ziggy/Bowie posters and magazine articles from the 70's....and photos of me dressed like Ziggy. They will never see the light of day. I have posted this before, but here you go. When I was at high school I was known as the Bowie fan and everyone used to give me pictures and articles of him. Very handy :)

Ziggy played guitarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:)

Attachments

• ziggy4u.jpg
    ziggy4u.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 9
look out!I'm in storytelling mode

'78 was my senior year of highschool and an Australian Bowie tour was announced that year. It was a very VERY big thing that my parents allowed me to go to the city to be at the concert. It was cool. My mum really understood how I felt and knew it would be cruel to say no.. I was right at the front of the stage , the first and except for U2, the only big concert I have been to really. Fond memory:)

Attachments

• bowie78.jpg
    bowie78.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 9
I listened to the CD last night...I don't think I have ever seen the movie. I NEED to now. I wish I had a DVD player - may be my next treat.

The CD has a mock ticket included in the package.

Back
Top Bottom