New Zealand wins AUSTRALIAN Rules World Championships

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's too much!

I can't understand Aussie Rules football to save my life (my father and I have tried to watch it numerous times, but it just doesn't click with us). But I salute any game in which the Aussies get humiliated. Especially if the game is named after them!

:lmao:

I saw this and just burst out laughing.

Take THAT, Australia!

:lmao:

Ok...this is not so funny....
Australia was not even in the tornament.

This is a tornament for all International teams.

Last edited:
Geez, Australia's doing poorly at the moment. Not only can't they win the rugby or the cricket, but they can't even qualify for a tournament of a sport they invented!

I'd hate to be Australian right now. Or at any other time.

You Kiwis have Little Man Syndrome. About the only thing you CAN do is rugby and sheep herding, so you gloat. Because you need to.

We play a tiny violin in your honour. It's tiny. Like your country and talent pool.

:hug:

We didn't make your cricket team shit, make you sell your army, or use you as a guinea pig for the GST, so calm down mate. :lol:

How old are you, out of interest?

:D Now, now BEG!
Actually, I just read that petrol thread in lem stand and now want to shoot myself for what we pay over here. I reckon NZ is going to be the same. But we aren't (techniclly) poms, and that is all that matters!

:shifty:

Angela Harlem said:
We didn't make your cricket team shit, make you sell your army, or use you as a guinea pig for the GST, so calm down mate. :lol:

How old are you, out of interest?

In the last 5 days of test cricket played by New Zealand they have won 2 tests... Australia has....uh a draw. :shrug:... so I'm not quite sure where we got shit.

Our army may be weak... but then you have to think the only remote possibility of attack comes from your coastguard... I kinda like those odds.

GST does not apply on non-grazing animals, thus discussion on the application of a Goods And Services Tax on Guinea Pigs (or any member of the rodetia order for that matter) is irrelevant. :wink:

I'm 18. I have lived roughly half my life in each country, so I'm fairly objective about the whole thing. :yes:

New Zealand played test cricket against whom?

If they hadn't won those two tests it would have been a disgrace.

:wink:

U2@NYC said:
Sorry to sneak in, but who cares about cricket? :shrug:

It's one of the most popular sports in the world.

1 billion Indians can't be wrong!

Cricketing nations: Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, West Indies, Zimbabwe.

Who outside America really gives a shit about baseball or American piss-poor 'football' anyway?

Football is a game that should be played almost entirely with your feet...if it isn't....it isn't football....

In that case there is no such thing as "football". Each and every "football" allows another part of the body to touch the ball during the course of the game.

Aussie Rules football iis one of the most unorginal sports ever, its a mix between Gaelic Football and Rugby, well thats my opinion, i also think Hockey is a slower and more boring version of Hurling, American Football is Rugbys pansy half-brother.

AFL is nothing like rugby. At all. It is very similar in many ways, to Gaelic, but nothing like league or union. I saw this hybrid match once, of our best AFL and your best Gaelic players in this mixed game comp, and it was utterly stupid.

In rugby, the men control the ball. In AFL, the ball controls the men.

And let me just say this very loudly and clearly: American football is the biggest fucking joke in the entire world of sport. I'm tempted to make a thread about how much it sucks. It's worse than rugby's pansy half-brother; it's rugby's mentally deficient, pansy, bastard cousin who was dropped on its head as a baby, suffered from a lack of oxygen at birth, and is as predictable as reciting the alphabet in order from A to Z (that's 'zed', people, not bloody 'zee').

Back
Top Bottom