New York, New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sheraton Hotel and Towers on 7th Ave is nice, tends to be in your your price range and since it's in Midtown, is very close to a lot of sites, shopping and theatres.

The Sheraton on 7th & 51st is also nice for the same reasons.

The further you go from Midtown, the more you can get for the same price. There are a lot of funky old hotels in Manhattan that can be had surprisingly cheaply--try the Gramercy Park Hotel, which is on... :: thinks :: ...23rd and Gramercy Park, I think?

Hey....since Mr B will be on tour....why don't ya ask him if you could rent out his NYC suite? :wink:

Doozer61 said:
we are planning a trip in October and don't know where to stay. can anyone offer some suggestions? we want to stay in the $250-300 per night range.

haha you'll be staying in Jersey, also, see if you can find my tooth, I left it there in "98

pax said:
The further you go from Midtown, the more you can get for the same price. There are a lot of funky old hotels in Manhattan that can be had surprisingly cheaply--try the Gramercy Park Hotel, which is on... :: thinks :: ...23rd and Gramercy Park, I think?

oooh, i LOVE the rooftop bar at the Gramercy Hotel in the summertime... :up:

If you choose to do Sheraton, you may consider joining their Starwood Members club before you leave...typically entitles you to a free upgrade at check-in....we use it always! "Heavenly Bed"......... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom