new year's resolutions, anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
okay so the end of 2004 is rapidly approaching and that means it's time for more resolutions! what are you planning to change about yourself in a year's time? do you want to lose more weight? give up smoking? etc...

i know these are mostly rubbish because you plan to resolve the same things year after year (for me it's usually to lose at least 15 pounds) but i've enough of that. my resolution for 2005 is to lear to be comfortable in my own skin. i've got a lot i don't like about myself - on the outside and inside - and i'm resolving to love myself the way i am. i'm sick of being afraid of doing something like flirting with a boy, being the first to start dancing or get food at a party, or confront someone who's fucking with me.

so anyway that's my resolution! what's yours?

The standard. I dont really believe in resolutions you set at New Years specifically, but last year my goal was to lose 20 lbs. Lost 10lbs, so I guess its lose 10 more!! :lol:

I would like to get my credit card to a zero balance. Probebly wont happen though with U2 touring. But I will still shoot for it. That one will probebly be more realistic for next year.

I would say meet the girl of my dreams, but I dont think there is anything you can really do to make that happen. You just have to be able to realize when you do meet someone that they are the one and not be a blind fool :)lol: Mr. Optimist here!) Plus, if it didnt happen it really wont bother me either.

well this year started out like shite for me when my boyfriend who i was desperately in love with broke my heart....then i lost 30lbs and got into the honors track at my university.....

so this year:
1. work less and see my friends more, since we're all going to be dispersing after graduation
2. train to run marathon and work on tennis serve
3. spend less money so i can pay for move to belfast & accompanying grad school
.....all of this AFTER i return from Belfast on January 18th. :wink:

:happy:

PASTA2.JPG

I feel like I should be really wasted to read this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom