|12-29-2002, 08:59 PM||#31|
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Outside Boston
Local Time: 12:39 PM
Mine are usually fairly the same every year!__________________
- Get in shape... especially since I"m going to be in about 100 weddings and counting this year.
- Manage my money better and be better at picking up extra shifts, I'm really determined to get some stuff paid off in the next 6 months!
|12-30-2002, 06:29 PM||#32|
Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Torontonian in Maryland
Local Time: 11:39 AM
I had an idea....maybe we should sign up partners to help us with certain resoultions. Kind of like personal trainers for resolutions! So for example, the one partner would check in on the other one daily or weekly and see how they were doing, and offer words of encouragement, etc. The partners could even be assigned by someone, so it's a surprise who's checking in on you, kind of like with the holiday card exchange.__________________
Well, it was a thought anyway.....
1) Be much happier in general and more grateful for my lot in life
2) Be less grouchy and more patient
3) Lose all the weight I gained after having lost it all last NYs...
4) Finish my old writing projects and start writing book.
5) Try to actually ACCOMPLISH something with my work instead of coasting by.
|12-31-2002, 05:52 AM||#33|
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Join Date: Aug 2000
Local Time: 02:39 AM
to spend less time at interference
well, they are made to be broken...aren't they?
this will be make or break year for me.... one hour till midnight....
Australian daylight saving summertime midnight anyways.
i am going to try to improve my health and not put up with shit from people....seriously, go ahead make my day
i've got a teddy bear fridge magnet and he's saying "I'm tired of being nice" me and you both ted...lets' go kick some arse....gently perhaps.....butt that's a start!!!!
6 miles further from where I started....I hope.
the new me
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|