New Wilco Torrent Tracker....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i used to do a lot of torrenting on my old computer

but for some reason i cant get it setup right for high download speeds on the new one

pretty sad

i dont have high speed internet, and there's no way i will be able to until i move out of the countryside.

Well, I really tried. I downloaded the thing, it took FOREVER (and I've got cable), I mean several hours, and now I can't figure out how to open it. I'm sure it's not as complicated as it seems but I don't get it.

joyfulgirl said:
Well, I really tried. I downloaded the thing, it took FOREVER (and I've got cable), I mean several hours, and now I can't figure out how to open it. I'm sure it's not as complicated as it seems but I don't get it.

Its gonna take awhile right now for Dls because the shows are not well seeded yet. Meaning there arent alot of people you are pulling them from. The more that get in there the better.

Joyful, what show did you download? Let me know if I can help out....

Well, if you want to keep it in FLAC, you should be able to burn it to a cd directly. However, if you want to play it in ITunes or on an ipod etc...you need to decode it to a wav file.

To do that....
Download the FLAC frontend http://members.home.nl/w.speek/flac.htm

Then, add all the files to the frontend program, and hit the decode button....
That will make them all wav files.....let me know if you have any other questions with it...

I just want to burn it to CD so I'll try that when I get home tonight. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom