New Vanity Fair-Scarlett and Keira Nude

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
George Clooney fully clothed :( I always like the photos in this issue, Annie Leibovitz is awesome

Scarlett Johansson, Keira Knightley bare all for magazine cover

NEW YORK (AP) -- With award season still under way, Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley are exchanging ballgowns for birthday suits.

Under the artful eye of photographer Annie Leibovitz, the starlets posed nude for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine's yearly Hollywood issue, to be released Wednesday.

Fashion superstar Tom Ford also appears on the cover photo, though he stuck with a more traditional suit - one of black fabric.

Ford, the issue's guest art director, said he hadn't planned on becoming part of his own project, but he stepped in when "Wedding Crashers" star Rachel McAdams, 29, backed out.

"She did want to do it, and then when she was on the set I think she felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to make anybody feel uncomfortable" Ford said Tuesday on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Other Hollywood stars weren't difficult to persuade, Ford said.

"A lot of women actually, a couple of men, too, wanted to take their clothes off," he said. "These are such beautiful people, beautiful women, and who doesn't want to see a bit of them."

Angelina Jolie also got naked for the Hollywood issue, posing in a bathtub. Another shot depicts a fully clothed George Clooney as a director filming a large cast of women wearing skin-tone underwear.

For the cover photo, Knightley, 20, was photographed sitting sideways, with legs and arms carefully placed. The 21-year-old Johansson, draped over Ford's leg, is somewhat more exposed - readers who open the fold-out cover will see her bare buttocks.

Knightley is currently nominated for a best actress Oscar for her performance in "Pride & Prejudice." Johansson co-starred this year in Woody Allen's "Match Point."

video

http://www.vanityfair.com/features/outtakes/060207feou

I think this is small enough that it's OK to post here, someone can remove it if it's a problem

capt.e020719a.jpg

for those of you who are so inclined

you can see kiera's fully bared breast in last october's issue of esquire

:sexywink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:wink: well come on she looks flat chested but good on her for having boobs to show off. :up:

I like her I think she is a fine actress and pretty female.

I'm wondering if they were enhanced on that cover....

Because I remember the Esquire one and I told all my guy friends if they wanted to see me topless, to go look at that one. ;)

From inside:

Eric Bana:

vanity-fair-hollywood-issue11.jpg

George Clooney:

vanity-fair-hollywood-issue10.jpg
vanity-fair-hollywood-issue12.jpg

Angelina Jolie:

vanity-fair-hollywood-issue09.jpg
vanity-fair-hollywood-issue08.jpg

Heath Ledger:

vanity-fair-hollywood-issue13.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal:

vanity-fair-hollywood-issue14.jpg

Viggo Mortensen:

vanity-fair-hollywood-issue06.jpg

Last edited:
For Honor said:
Photos like that on the cover I always find depressing. The ladies are pretty, though.

ehhhhhrrrrr..... why???? you are too serious :wink:

Annie leibowitz is a great, GREAT! photographer, and this cover is beautiful, it is nice to see tasteful nudes, where the body is showed as a beautiful and erotic piece of art and not like a dirty sex toy.

DeadMansParty said:
Scarlett:drool:

Ive loved her since " Ghost world".

As have I.

This is good news for me because I've considered Keira and Scarlett #1 and #2 for quite some time now.

Ohhh man

gawker.com

Former Gucci and Yves St. Laurent designer Tom Ford reportedly fought with Vanity Fair editors over Angelina Jolie's naked rear-end - after persuading the actress to disrobe for an Annie Liebovitz Hollywood stars latout.

Ford reportedly accepted the role of guest artistic director for the upcoming issue and reportedly began encouraging/soliciting his famous friends to strip for the photo shoot.

"A lot of women actually, a couple of men, too, wanted to take their clothes off. These are such beautiful people, beautiful women, and who doesn't want to see a bit of them."

However, Ford was upset when he realized the editors were trying to cover up Angelina Jolie's naked buttocks.

He reveals, "The picture kept getting cropped and I finally had to stick a Post-It on it in the planning room: 'Do not touch, leave Angelina's buttcrack.'"

Naked guys yes! :hyper: Oh and the Viggo pic is :drool: Need to go out and buy a coypy of this magazine,hehe. As for the two on the cover I think they are both beautiful. Like how the picture was tastefully done instead of made out to be trashy.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Jake Gyllenhaal is so damn cute :drool:

I LOVE that Viggo pic, wow. Eric Bana, oh my

Ditto Mrs.S...Ditto... Eric Bana is way to hot for his own good, Viggo has been in my sight since LOTR and Jake....I wish I knew how to quit him"!!

drool.gif

oh yeah the pics are very tastefully done:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom