"New U2 Song:Nosejob"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
I wonder if this was written for Micheal Jackson?:)

Have you guys been watching this stuff on the T.V.?

What a story

P.S. This really is a working song title

Thanks, glad you werent offended! I didnt think you were one to be easily offended at funny things though.

u2popmofo said:

My insincere apologies then!

Oh here we go... (cujo looks at his watch)
Anyone want to step out for a pint...:eyebrow:

Last edited:
*steps out for a pint with cujo despite never being in this thread to begin with*

Hehe, I'm the captain of offending people lately!! Thanks for having my back IWasBored and Cujo. If it wasnt for you guys I'd think everyone hated me!

glad you appreciate that, glad someone appreciates some of the stuff i say. having to spend most of today out in the real world (as supposed to online, and since most of my real as opposed to 'net friends live out of state, i don't get to talk to them off the internet either) i've remembered how unpopular i am. i'm still sore about having my hat thrown in a puddle...it hasn't dried yet

Any time guys... please take me to the next whiskey bar...

were you serious about wanting to go to the next whiskey bar or singing doors songs?

i used to work with this lady, and the only cassette tape that i owned that she approved of was a doors best of...if i ever hear the intro to "light my fire" again i think i'll crack

Sorry, I thought a Doors song would be appropriate. I'll never mention it again. Anyways, Ian Astbury did a brutal cover of that song, so it will do me good to forget it.

cujo, you shuld join the madness in randoomdoodmodoodmdodomddomdomd

sounds like I'd fit in there. No one else here enjoys sarcasm...

This conversation sounds like its building towards a musical. Any minute now u2popmofo will jump in singing a rendition of "oh, to belong"...

he said he'd be back though, i think...i could be wrong, but i think he'll be back

I moved over to, how do you spell it?... randoomdumdomdommmm

Back
Top Bottom