New Tori Amos Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! Very nice. Kinda makes me wish Tori played it with piano only. Maybe on the tour.

It wasn't part of the AOL thing. Who knows where these files come from sometimes...

I can't wait to hear "Fat Slut." Someone reviewed it as the bastard lovechild of "She's Your Cocaine" and "Mr. Zebra." :combust:

HeartlandGirl said:
It wasn't part of the AOL thing. Who knows where these files come from sometimes...

I can't wait to hear "Fat Slut." Someone reviewed it as the bastard lovechild of "She's Your Cocaine" and "Mr. Zebra." :combust:

Maybe I shouldn't have posted the link. :reject:

Yeah, I read that about "Fat Slut" too. :lmao:

I can't wait to hear the next 20 songs. :drool:

Just wanted to say...

To Venus And Back: What a fantastic album! :combust:

Bliss
Juarez
Concertina
Glory Of The 80's
Lust
Suede
Josephine
Riot Proof
Datura
Spring Haze
1000 Oceans

:drool: :love: :heart: :combust: :faint:

:wink:

I'm not a huge fan of To Venus and Back (although the live version of Sugar on the second disc is amazing), but Bliss is one of my favorite Tori songs. :up:

corianderstem said:
I'm not a huge fan of To Venus and Back (although the live version of Sugar on the second disc is amazing), but Bliss is one of my favorite Tori songs. :up:

Have you listened to Bouncing off Clouds yet? :hyper:

Yo George, a shout out to Dubya is freaking beautiful! Short but :love:

I cannot wait for this album!!! Cannot effin wait!!!!! :hyper: :faint:

*tries to get a hold of himself*

Zootlesque said:
Yo George, a shout out to Dubya is freaking beautiful! Short but :love:

I cannot wait for this album!!! Cannot effin wait!!!!! :hyper: :faint:

*tries to get a hold of himself*

me, too!
:dancing:

OMG!!! :combust:

Not even one song from the new album has disappointed me so far! Is the album really coming out April 30th? that soon? :faint: Or is that the rest of the world date or something? I should check her website. Also she looks smashing, albeit a bit like Cher, dont ya think? :shifty: Loved the story about the concept :lol: of her going against the right wing christian institution! Also, thank god the record company didn't replace the piano with guitars on Little Earthquakes! I didn't know that.

edit: I see. US release May 1st.

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:
Less than a week to go! *holds out*

Me, too. I'm being strong. I think this record needs to be listened to straight through and, fortunately, I just don't have time this weekend. Otherwise...all bets would be off. :reject: But I've heard enough to know I'm really psyched. :hyper:

Am loving the CD on my first listen during a long lunch hour.

The DVD, however, is so lame. :down:

Back
Top Bottom