New Tori Amos Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I'm psyched about the show tomorrow night! I really am! But I'm not so much in a Tori mood right now. :reject: I'm sure the show will change that. :sexywink:

Radiohead is ruining everything. :grumpy:

But I still want a full report Sunday morning if not before.

Well, I'd prefer constant texting but...that wouldn't be right, would it?

:drool:

Right now I'm in the mood for some Tori... :hyper: probably either Venus or Posse. Yo George was in my head this morning.

OMG! What an amazing show! :combust:

Oct 13, 2007
Landmark Theater, Syracuse NY

Bouncing Off Clouds
Little Earthquakes
Juarez
Rattlesnakes
Beauty Of Speed
Roosterspur Bridge
Professional Widow Remix
Big Wheel
Parasol
Spark
Unknown *
Cornflake Girl
Northern Lad
Caught A Lite Sneeze
Unknown *
Yes Anastasia
Never Seen Blue
1000 Oceans
Taxi Ride
Code Red

Encore:
Precious Things
Tear In Your Hand
Hey Jupiter

* I really couldn't figure out these song titles even after googling the lyrics!

I did not expect her to play Yes Anastasia! OMG! :combust:

Pictures coming up...

Last edited:
DSCN1377.jpg

Beautiful Landmark Theater
DSCN1403.jpg

DSCN1381.jpg

Opening Act Yoav was really good! Wish his CD was available at the premises. Sorry pic's blurry.
DSCN1387.jpg

Tori Opening
DSCN1415.jpg

DSCN1420.jpg

DSCN1430.jpg

DSCN1428.jpg

DSCN1426.jpg

Looks like you had great seats, Zoots. That's the perfect angle to see Tori. My seats are little more to the right and I'm afraid I won't be able to see her hands but, oh well, I've seen them before.

So she just has the piano and the Rhodes, huh?

Maybe the songs you didn't recognize were made up? She usually does some little impromptu thing that she makes up on the spot.

And which doll was she?

Great setlist! The first 3 songs and the three encores! Great openers and closers :drool:

And a beautiful theatre.

Yeah they were pretty good seats... Orchestra section! Couldn't see her hands that closely but I tried to zoom as much as possible. Actually Cari got better shots I think, overall.. less blurry than mine. It seems that Canon Powershot is a better camera than Nikon Coolpix. :grumpy: :wink: Will have to wait and see when she uploads hers.

She was playing the piano and the other instrument (set of keyboards?) behind her.

One of the songs I referred to as Unknown definitely sounded made up... with words like "spank that ass" and a liberal use of the F word.. sung in an almost rap style.. got a ton of cheering from the audience. It was fun. :wink:

I'm not sure which doll she was. Will have to look at the album cover again. I was actually surprised she didn't dress up more because I was under the impression that on this tour she was gonna dress up as all the different dolls throughout the show.

And she talked for a bit between songs, mentioning that it's homecoming weekend at Syracuse. She has such a quirky way of pronouncing words sometimes. :love: ;)

I am so glad she played Anastasia! Wall of piano... :drool:

:hmm: Actually looking at the album liner notes, I think she was Clyde first and then Tori for the rest of the show.

Back
Top Bottom