New Tori Amos Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Got my ticket (yes I am going solo :wink: ) last week :hyper:

:applaud: I've gone solo to see Tori twice. It was awesome both times. I like Tori audiences. So quiet and respectful. I can't wait to see her again. This time my friend's going with me and it's the same beautiful venue where I saw Springsteen's solo tour. :drool:

Yay to everyone who got tickets! :dancing:

joyfulgirl said:

:applaud: I've gone solo to see Tori twice. It was awesome both times. I like Tori audiences. So quiet and respectful. I can't wait to see her again. This time my friend's going with me and it's the same beautiful venue where I saw Springsteen's solo tour. :drool:

Yay to everyone who got tickets! :dancing:

I love cool and respectful audiences. I think it'll be a lot like when I saw Fiona by myself last summer. :yes:

Zootlesque said:
:sad:

She'll do another set of dates and you'll be able to see her!! :pray: :hug:

I hope you're right! Everyone's skipping Phoenix lately, and other people besides me have been noticing that trend. We're a big city! We love music! Come on, people, stop on by!!! :scream:

:wink:

I like your purple van, Zoots. :p

Screwtape2 said:
I can't wait until the 10th of November. :hyper:

What kind of seats were you able to pull? I didn't preorder the album on iTunes so I couldn't do the presale. I would've preordered it if I had any clue that she would play Omaha again but I couldn't see into the future at that time. :mad:

zoetrope said:

What kind of seats were you able to pull? I didn't preorder the album on iTunes so I couldn't do the presale. I would've preordered it if I had any clue that she would play Omaha again but I couldn't see into the future at that time. :mad:

I got tickets in the first 50 seconds of them being on sale but only got so-so tickets a couple rows from the back. I didn't even consider a pre-sale before the album came out. It will be a great show regardless of the seats. :hyper:

There IS a Phoenix show, and I didn't know it had been added! :hyper: Yay!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info, y'all. I'm extremely excited to try and get some tickets and see Tori again.

:heart:

Hey Zoots, can you tear yourself away from Radiohead long enough to share a little Tori excitement with us?? You've got a show coming up, right? :wink:

U2Girl416 said:
they announced another Tori show here the day after my original showand it's in a small theater/club :faint: there's standing room only on the floor and a small balcony. and I don't think I can go :sad:

Damn. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom