New Switchfoot song - STARS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bean_Counter

The Fly
Any switchfoot fans here? I am really digging their new song and you should too. Check it out below...

Can't wait to see them open the third leg for U2...you heard it here first. :wink:

Kev

s19.y ousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P8R4IE7S547E2Z08UGHJZ50E7

this is one thing i've been surprised about...the lack of switchfoot threads here.

not that i'm complaining or anything.

that said, they're certainly not the worst either when it comes to mainstream rock that you'll hear on the radio.

they're Christians... in a band... they talk about God in some of their songs... if that constitutes a Christian band then i guess the answer is - yes.

i like the new song also, its very "collective soul-ish" which is good.

saying something sounds "very collective soul-ish" is NOT a way to get anyone to want to listen to anything.

i always get excited when i see the 'STARS' part of the thread title,

and then i see the 'switchfoot' part.

Their new album, "Nothing is Sound" is fantastic. I think it will catapult them to the next level.

They are embarking on a tour very soon. It ends just before Thanksgiving. Still hoping for a few opening slots on the Vertigo tour in December, that would be SWEET!!!!

Bean

Zoomerang96 said:
saying something sounds "very collective soul-ish" is NOT a way to get anyone to want to listen to anything.

:lmao: Indeed!

Unfortunately I think any vague chance that I could have liked Switchfoot was taken away by living next door to someone who played their music consantly and at high volume. I very much doubt I would have liked them anyway, but that certainly cemented my opinion.

Bean_Counter said:
Their new album, "Nothing is Sound" is fantastic. I think it will catapult them to the next level.

They are embarking on a tour very soon. It ends just before Thanksgiving. Still hoping for a few opening slots on the Vertigo tour in December, that would be SWEET!!!!

Bean

train...:drool:

i mean! ...matchbox twenty...:drool:

i mean!!! uh...

:sexywink:

"On Fire" is an amazing song..... if you don't like Switchfoot in general, listen to this song on its own and see if it's not beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom