New Street Dogs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
it's time for me to start my annual street dogs thread. or maybe not annual, because i don't think i actually start one of these every year. but i probably do, so i'm going to say annual just in case.

http://www.myspace.com/streetdogs
if you dig any kind of punk rock, listen to "not without a purpose." and while you're at it, listen to "tobe has a drinking problem" and "fatty." i can't wait to hear the rest of this album. if you don't know "fighter," check that out, too.
http://www.street-dogs.com/
for whatever back to the world songs they have. they should be heard as well.

CAPITAL_FINAL.jpg

it's my understanding that this thing was produced by the same guy who produced the latest flogging molly and bouncing souls albums. and that one godawful madcap disc, but i try to forget about that (i miss the madcap that used to cover bands like blitz, but that's just me). i don't know why i feel the need to include this information in my post, i just do.

haha, i put this in the wrong forum. someone move this to b&c, please?

So when is it coming out?

I now want to listen to 'In Defense of Dorchester'.

*cough* it may be on soulseek. i may or may not be listening to it right now. i may or may not have been listening to it since i downloaded it a few days ago. it may or may not be a really fucking awesome album. shhh. don't tell. okay?

i impatiently await october 14th, also known as the day where they will tear shit up in boston. and with them, doing serious shit-tearing of their own, will be the bouncing souls. i am pumped. i've still never seen the souls live.

by the way, the cover of "there is power in a union" is excellent.

:combust:

Hey IWasBored...

If you want to give them more exposure and write a formal review of the album.. hit me up. :)

you mean you can provide me with a more formal outlet to push my opinions on a band that no one here cares about? sign me up!

really, it's better not to encourage this sort of behavior.

Back
Top Bottom