New Springsteen Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawkfire

The Fly
Tour kicks off 10/6 in Rochester. Below are the dates courtesy Backstreets:

Date Venue City On Sale
Oct 6 Blue Cross Arena Rochester, NY
Oct 7 Hartford Civic Center Hartford, CT
Oct 9 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Uniondale, NY
Oct 12 Northrop Auditorium Minneapolis, MN
Oct 13 United Center Chicago, IL
Oct 15 Dane County Arena at Alliant Energy Center Madison, WI Monday, 9/12 at 10 a.m.
Oct 20 DCU Center Worcester, MA
Oct 21 Dunkin' Donuts Center Providence, RI
Oct 24 Richmond Coliseum Richmond, VA
Oct 28 T.D. Banknorth Garden Boston, MA
Nov 3 Office Depot Center Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Nov 4 St. Petersburg Times Forum Tampa, FL
Nov 8 Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA
Nov 11 Constant Convocation Center at Old Dominion University Norfolk, VA
Nov 13 Boardwalk Hall Atlantic City, NJ
Nov 16 Continental Airlines Arena E. Rutherford, NJ
Nov 21 Sovereign Bank Arena Trenton, NJ

Bruce has played 115 (!!!!!) different songs in the 50 shows thus far in the Devils & Dust tour...having seen it twice, I can't recommend it highly enough.

It's a continuation of the Devils & Dust tour and will be solo.

Some of the "arena" dates may be half-curtained off, ala some of his July/Aug dates were. So it'll be a theatre show inside of an arena, really.

Well half the TDBanknorthGardenFleetcentersecondhomeofU2 will be about 10,000 vs 2800 in the Orpheum, so not exactly intimate if thats what they do.

Hawkfire said:
It's a continuation of the Devils & Dust tour and will be solo.

Some of the "arena" dates may be half-curtained off, ala some of his July/Aug dates were. So it'll be a theatre show inside of an arena, really.
your right

they made the bradley center a third smaller when I was there for a show

I'm hoping to go the United Center but I'd like them to curtain even more off if they can

oh no phanan- try now for 1, you never know

I couldn't even get floors for Boston when I got right through at 10, what a joke

I got a loge behind the stage

they just had a regular stage diagram not cut in half or whatever

I've heard its center stage, but not sure about that, seen tix in sections like 324 not marked "rear view" like normal.

Definitely not a half house though, seen tix at both ends of the arena on TM.

I got a floor front (section B) row 12 . As long as Ticketbastard doesn't cancel it on me (I called them about that weird "1 order per person" thing they had on there, the person claimed it was OK as long as I didn't exceed the total limit) Who knows, I'll have to call them again but I don't want to

If they cancel that one on me I will go into a rage..I don't care if they cancel the others

phanan said:
You don't know what you're missing. This tour has been unbelievable.

yea but the tix are still pricey... if i'm gonna lay it out, i wanna see bruce and the e street in all their glory.

if they were a little cheaper i'd be all over it... but it's been an expensive concert season as it is... there's some little irish band on tour this year that i've been going to see.

My sister has tickets for the Chicago show on Oct 13,
but I had to turn her down (can't go) since I'll be in NY seeing U2 instead ... :shrug:
I'm disappointed and happy at the same time ... :tsk: :wink:

:drool:

10/7: TAKING & MAKING REQUESTS IN HARTFORD

Last night's was a radically different show from Rochester, with more than half the set changing up on these back-to-back nights. In Hartford, Springsteen promised with a chuckle to assuage the pain of Red Sox fans, and he did so with a 27-song set, the longest yet. He opened with two on the electric piano, "Back in Your Arms" and "Wreck on the Highway"; broke out the ukulele again on "I Wanna Marry You"; revisited classics "Incident" and "Lost in the Flood" on the piano, both to tremendous ovations; and brought back "The Hitter." Keeping on keepin' on were those new arrangements debuted on this third leg, "The Ties That Bind" (a knock-out, its melody wholly reworked) and "Idiot's Delight." And then there were the tour premieres: a rollicking "You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)" on the piano, and "Something in the Night" on guitar by request

Back
Top Bottom