New Slipknot Album - 9.0 Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:

I was born there!:sad:

Oh yeah? Where abouts? I work for a local council based near Thorpe Park. I'm not really here out of choice, just the first place that offered me a job. Surrey's not that bad but the patch I work in is pretty dire!

And to keep your thread on-topic, I've never really been into slipknot but their website is kinda cool: http://www.coqroq.com/

:wink:

karls77 said:

Oh yeah? Where abouts? I work for a local council based near Thorpe Park. I'm not really here out of choice, just the first place that offered me a job. Surrey's not that bad but the patch I work in is pretty dire!

I was born in Bagshot, St. Peters Hospital! Lived there for the first few years of my life before moving. I dont remember much of it anymore tho!

they really annoy me

"oh, look at us, we are so bad... woooaaarrrr!!!"

listen to Cannibal Coprse and shut up

Look past the masks because the music is awesome :rockon:

So Aardy it looks like we are the only two people on this board who likes Slipknot :sad:

Sly Stallone said:
Look past the masks because the music is awesome :rockon:

So Aardy it looks like we are the only two people on this board who likes Slipknot :sad:

Highly probable, especially if they sound anything like that guy in yimou's sig looks :|

U2Man said:

Highly probable, especially if they sound anything like that guy in yimou's sig looks :|

You dont know what you are missing :tongue:

So Aardy is there any news on Spamalot???

:rockon: Good idea

And lets invite U2man because he is the no.1 ABBA expert in Denmark :nerd:

Sadly enough, me and Slipknot share the same hometown - Peoria, IL. Most people around here consider them an embarrasment to Peoria.

REO Speewagon (also from here) is much cooler, and I don't even like REO Speedwagon.

U2Man said:

peitsch.gif

Silly girl :happy: I told you to bench press while listening.

Did you bench press?? If not then that´s why it scared you.

This is what if i want you to do.
1. Go and get a few phone books ok.
2. Ok, now that you´ve done that, then prepare a nice spot on the floor or sumfin.
3. Click the link again and throw yourself on the prepared spot.
4. Bench press with the phone books while the music is playing.
5. Get up when the song is over and thank Slipknot for a great workout :up:

Do it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom