New Show - What about Brian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
Stayed up to actually watch this one. The best part was when my music alert went off and we heard Stuck in a moment. :up:

You know, there was a time when I didn't recognize songs in a show! :reject:

Ack! I thought it was starting tonite! If I knew it was last night I would have tried to watch it or tape it. I try not to let reviews affect my own take on a show until I decide whether I personally like it or not. The ads for this one looked good tho. But I am a sucker for these Thirtysomething, Grey's Anatomy type shows...attraction to angst I guess!

That Barry Watson guy from 7th Heaven is in it, I know that - I saw the promo about 100 times. He had Hodgkins lymphoma so it's nice to see him doing well.

I like angst in shows as long as it is done well and isn't fake or silly. It can get really annoying too.

so far, 3 couples and Brian

Brian is in love with his best friends girl and they just got engaged. Brian just broke up with "car girl". A girl he met after he ran into her car.

The second couple is going through the no sex phase of their relationship after 3 kids. the wife suggested an open relationship!

The third couple includes Brian's sister (Rebecca DeMorney) and she just had a miscarriage. Obviously married to a younger guy.

Pretty basic stuff so far :D

I've been kinda on the fence about this show, but tonight i really got hooked! And it may be over! I hope ABC picks it up for next season!

The wedding hasn't happened yet. It ended the night before. At first i didn't like how they picked it up 6 months later, but by the end, i was hooked again. Can't wait for next week!

No wedding....YET.......IF it happens!!!! And I don't remember Roseanna Arquette's character being pregnant. I know she was really wanting to have a baby.....wow! What a long season break. I am glad the show is back though!

Back
Top Bottom